Friday, May 25, 2007

THANKS ALL!!

Thank you all who commented and Kal that was a nice poem!  For those of you who didn't see Zeus please visit my last post...he was a sweetheart! 

Well I have some more bad news and then I'm going to share some GOOD news for once!
My nephew was in a really bad 4 wheeler accident a few days ago and broke every single rib and his sternum!  He is in LOTS of pain and he is very lucky to be alive since he was NOT wearing a helmet!  PLEASE people wear helmets when you drive those things!  He is now out of the hospital because he could not afford to stay any longer so I will have tyler here on Saturday to give him a little break.  He just went through a divorce recently so he has  his son every other weekend.   We will also have Lia (Stefan's X-girlfriend) staying here that night also...her mom called me and asked me if it was ok.  She is driving here because her and Stefan were invited to a going away party for on of their old teachers who now has cancer.  She is leaving her job.  I'm going to email his current girlfriend and let her know so she doesn't hear it through one of the other girls!  We will have Stefan sleep upstairs on the couch and she can have the downstairs bedroom.  She's a very nice kid though, we really like her.  She is also deaf.  

OK now for the good news...we got a new puppy!  Stefan was SO upset and crying that I just felt so bad for him and we decided to make a fast move and get another dog for him.  He's not Zeus and Stefan really misses the running with Zeus thing but he just has to be patient and wait for "Bear" to grow up.  He will be a big dog too (about 80 lbs or maybe more) he's a Boxer and a very cute one at that!  I will post some pics of him below:



<---HERE NICK TRIED TO GET HIM TO EAT! 

He has been a very good puppy and even thought it's sometimes worse then having a baby, he's a real sweetheart.  I have been getting up three times in the night with him to go potty.  We are crate training him.  I will be posting more pictures as time goes on so you can see how he grows.  We are going into town today...yes, I'm going to take him with but I'm pretty sure he WON'T get away! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The puppy is adorable. And you are welcome.

Love ya
Kallie