Thursday, May 31, 2007

Not day three

I"m not going to name this entry day three because I felt like I failed yesterday and I don't think I would have felt so badly if I hadn't named my entry "day two" lol

Every day we start out the same way...we wake up, get breakfast and head downstairs to clean down here first. Plus it's been warm and it's nice and cool down here and that way we can save on air conditioning fees.  Which were huge last year.  Then we make our way upstairs. I have one vacuum that works well and one not so well, so I haul the good one downstairs and work my way up my stairs.  Sometimes we don't get all the way through the house and my bedroom takes the brunt of things since that is the last room to be cleaned.  Sometimes I leave the whole upstairs because it's just to darn warm to clean up there and I don't want to turn on the air only for that lol.  I really have to get my dishes done today so I have to at least make it that far. The kitchen is the first to be cleaned when we get upstairs so it look good lol.  I have been extremely tired the past two weeks and in fact was about to get a pg test and then two days ago got a visit from TOM.  It had been THREE months since I had my last visit and I know that I am going through my change (my sisters all did at this age) but I wasn't expecting to feel so darn tired!  I was really beginning to wonder.  I'm feeling kind of sad, even though I didn't really want any more children (we didn't think) but just the fact of knowing I WILL NOT be able to really brings me down.  I'm sure those of you who went through this know what I'm talking about.  I don't look forward to it.  OH then we were watching "That 70's Show" and the mom on there was going through her "change" and it was so funny how angry she got and Cory got kind of freaked out! lol  He said OH man if your like THAT maybe were in for some trouble.  HEHE,  I better start stocking up on the Ben and Jerry's "Everything but the"  Ice cream now! lol  He may need it!
Well, I will be updating in a while

My diet is going well again today, morning is never my problems...it's the darn evening!  We like to sit down and watch something on the Sci Fi channel and have snacks.  It's been a "tradition" i guess.  It's hard to break that habit of that type of snacking and switching to healthy snacking.  Popcorn has helped though.  I have not given up soda as of yet either. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your day is starting out better than mine. We did miss the gym again but I was pretty busy until 9 pm anyway so hopefully tonight will work out for us.

Anonymous said...

No, we did not get charged at all for his hair. It looked really bad because she started to shave it underneath. My mom did pretty good on it but it does look choppy because he was still fighting us. It will probally take my mom, me, and kevin to hold him down while jimmy shaves it.LOL

Anonymous said...

Don't give up!  I keep telling myself how far in my weight loss progress I could be if I would have just stuck to my "diet" long ago.  I am watching and recording what I eat - everything - which is very important.  I think one of the most important things you can do is take responsibility for what you eat.  It's easy to eat a candy bar if you don't record it because it's like it didn't happen.  But if you see - day after day, you are continuing to eat or drink something that is stopping you from losing weight...it might make you realize what you are doing.  I have the same problems on a daily basis and I have no right to preach weight loss because I have not been successful at it.  But when I think logically, we all have the control to do it.  There are no excuses any of us can give for NOT losing weight.  People who have had children are able to lose weight again, 60 year olds are able to lose weight and be healthy.  So, I at 32 should be able to do it too!  My struggle is Mountain Dew and I have gone 4 days without a drop of it!  I have to be proud of that.  

I keep track of my food at sparkspeople.com, you can look up just about any food there and enter it in a journal.  You can also add foods if you have the nutritional information.  It lets you enter your weight, exercise and figure out how much you can reasonably lose by a certain goal date.  Check it out!

Keep going!  It's worth our children's lives for US to be healthy and set the example for them.  

~ Kris

Anonymous said...

Want to know what helps me not snack as often in the evening. I brush my teeth about 1 hr after dinner. And then I drink 20 oz of water. That way partially full and do not want to eat after I brushed my teeth.

I am in need of a lot of energy and some exercising and to stop eating. LOL I did lose 2 lbs this week so that is awesome.

Love ya
Kallie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Keep on keeping on!!!!!!!!!!Your on the right track.I know its not easy.Mom is on a diet to.she needs to be more healthy,well I think need to,eat more vegys.LOL.Which I am trying t.Have a nice weekend.