Sunday, June 3, 2007

Super long weekend

I am most certainly chillin after this weekend.  I have been SO busy and running here and there.  I had pretty much my whole family stay at my house over the weekend and it's been fun.  We stayed up till 4:30 in the morning on Friday night and 1 AM on Saturday night.  We were all pretty tuckered out!  I made Egg Pancakes on Friday and Eggs/Bacon/Sausage/Toast/Hashbrowns on Saturday morn.  We went to Heathers on Saturday for a party and we had a great time. 

On the diet front:  I have good news...my MIL came over on Friday and asked if I would like to join WW with her and I said YES!  The reason I did not go back before was because I did not want to go by myself.  It was so boring.  And it's going to be good alone time for us too.  We never really get to just talk without Nick being around us bugging grandma all the time.  I have been figuring some WW menus out and I also want to check out sparks because I have had lots of people telling me about it and it sounds really interesting...I'm finally going to go check it out.  I think tomorrow we will be going to WW and see whats new there. I will update when we get back. Not sure what time she wants to go. I would imagine after Cory gets home from work to watch Nick. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like ou all had a blast,glad you all had some fun.its nice that you and you MNL will get to do something together.Have a nice night.