Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My day so far

Well as you all can see I did not update my journal yesterday which we all know when it comes to me...that is bad news!  although it wasn't all bad because I did get a walk in AND I did eat fruits and veggies.  The bad part was what I ate after the baby back ribs for dinner!.  That was the bad part...I cannot quit the eating at night...anyone with any ideas please rant them off at me!  I have tried the brushing teeth and that USED to work but now I"m over that!  lol  I think I need a wire!  So anyway, today is going good so far...I ate Organic Rice Krispies w/ skim milk and I'm having a fruit for the trip into town. I have to bring Stefan to school today...he doesn't have to go in till 9am today.  I will update later tonight again.  I have to get my camera back from my daughter so I can start posting some pic again!  I hope she can find it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))dont be to hard on yourself.I know you can do this.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

The thing that has been helping me is to really think "Do I NEED Ice Cream?" "Do I really want to add another however many calories to the end of my day?"  I have never been able to fight off the urge to eat until recently.  The other thing that has helped is to just go do something else instead of sitting around thinking about food.  I eat a big enough dinner and I don't "need" the extra food, I just WANT it.  I am figuring out that I eat due to stress - but I could make an excuse every day as to why I am stressed.  So, I determine that if I really, truly want to lose weight - that I have to give up eating on a whim.  It will all be worth it in the end - it's just a long journey to get there.  

Don't give up!