Thursday, June 7, 2007

Where is it??

Well, my daughter still has NOT found our camera.  It's a really expensive digital camera so I'm a little ticked at her right now.  She thinks she may have left it at my sisters house GRR!.   SO still now pics and I would really like to show you all how big my diggy dog is getting.  AND my baby's new hair cut!  Boy, if she doesn't find that she will be at our beckon (sp?) call over the summer break that's for sure.  She is not working right now so that is the only way to get repayment for the camera out of her. If we have to buy a new one Cory will be pretty ticked! 
I also bought her a year book  you know how I feel about year books.  THEY NEED THEM! lol  And it's her Senior year (which she passed by the way!) Yeah!  She is on the right road finally.  She has not been hanging out with that crowd that brought her down so that has helped.

Diet wise...doing ok but could do better. I am still drinking the soda and like my friend said...it is wasted calories for sure!  I need to start thinking of it that way.  I need to be more strict with my choices.  My son gets disappointed in me when I eat bad things because he wants me to live long enough to see his family and Nick grow up so I really need to start thinking of my kids and stop thinking about myself and food.  It sure is an addiction!  I know how smokers feel.  NOT FUN! 



No comments: