Monday, June 4, 2007

WW

UPDATES BELOW:

As my entry yesterday said...I am starting WW today with my MIL.  I did great for Breakfast.  I had Rice Krispies with an apple, a piece of toast with a little smart start butter.  One cup of water. I AM using sparks and I love it!  I had no clue that it was so informative but man it plans out your meals for you and you can change what you don't want and choose something different.  AND you can put custom foods on there as well.  I love the fact that it will give you a shopping list and everything.  It takes a while to put in all your foods for the week IF you want custom foods that is.  
I have to talk to my MIL to find out what time we are going to WW today and then I will update as to how that all went.  For now I'm sticking to plan although it's only been breakfast so far lol.  Thanks everyone for all the sparks info, I'm glad I tried it.  It only took me about 6 months or so to finally try it.  My friend Kallie sent me info a LONG time ago...that was the first time I heard about it.  Then I had several other people say "HEY, try this out...it's great"  I'm glad I did now.  I will update later on how I'm doing. 

UPDATES:
Well, I already ran into a problem but I fixed it :) I grabbed the cool ranch chips and just began eating them along with a soda (cream soda) but then I thought better and put them away.  All in all I think I got about 1/2 serving but possibly a full one.  YOu know how you just eat out of the bag and not stop?!  Well I DID stop and now it's lunch time and I can eat lunch.  I just realized how much I must have eaten in a day.  Usually I would just go eat when I was hungry...well I thought I felt hungry about 11ish when all I had to do was wait an hour for lunch.  Well I didn't continue eating but I'm still upset that I began eating them in the first place.  It had only been a few hours!  Maybe as the days go on this will get easier??  I hope so!  If I can't make it a few hours I'm in for a LONG year.  I will update after lunch with what I ended up having.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think of the soda as liquid calories.  When you look at how much one soda contains and at how long it takes to burn off the calories from one soda, you may realize it's not worth it.  Soda is my biggest problem so I am not one to talk.  But I see myself in your blog ... so I thought I'd comment.  Maybe it will help me too.  Today, I've had soda but it was all diet.  That is a HUGE step in the right direction for me.  

I hope WW goes well for you.  Best of luck!

~ Kris

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((99HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))Keep up the good work.have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had the time & the $ to go back to WW. It was great!. Sounds like you did great. You STOPPED yourself and that is a lot of the battle. And as far as soda a lot of sodium. Cheryl & I wera chatting about health, exercise and losing weight today as her blood pressure was 200/100 Friday. Yeah BAD!!!!! She went to the dr as she felt there was a problem when she was really swollen (her feet & ankles.) And so good thing she went. Over the weekend from being on lacex (sp?) she lost 9 lbs of water weight. She is going walking tomorrow.

I on the other hand did lose 2 lbs last week and another since then so down to 185 but then at 4 lg pieces of pizza for dinner. Not a good choice!

Well I really need to do a journal entry but am really tired

Catch you later. And yes sparks is great but I rarely go there. Not a good choice either.