Thursday, June 14, 2007

OHH Boy

UPDATE:  The Y closes at 8 tonight and Cory said he would be home by quarter till 7 so I can go for an hour :) I hope he's able to.  And then I will be trying to the early morning tomorrow also. Check out more below..I have been adding all day!

Well, It's been one H*** of a night last night.  I did great on my diet surprisingly...but Morgan was a little on the naughty side.  She decided that she wanted to go home and would NOT stop screaming and crying. I know it was because she was tired and cranky.  This morning she woke up chipper as ever. GRR kids!  I hope today goes better for all of us..including the dog.  So far so good. I'm going to have my cereal and then I have to get ready to pick Stefan up at camp...it's his last day there.  Boy was he sore lol  Sure didn't take him long to fall asleep when he got home after a whole day at camp.  He got a Tshirt from camp.  Said "Deaf Olympian"  And it has some sayings on the back of the shirt. I will take a picture of it when he gets home today so you all can see it.   Well, off to eat and then to get Stefan so I will update when I get home.  I PROMISE no fast food while in town today :0)

Ok back home and I did NOT have fast food :)  We had Rice and chicken with veggies and the kids had pb&J although Morgan refused to eat again! She is just being a real handful starting last night.  I told her there would be no rewards or special food if she was not going to eat her meals.  She did not eat breakfast either this morning which was pancakes and She ATE them yesterday morning so I KNOW she likes them! She may have to go home early just so she will EAT!  If she doesn't eat dinner tonight I will call her mom and tell her I will bring her back in the morning.  I can't deal with worrying about her and trying to get this puppy to go outdoors potty! AND Nick hasn't been the best either!  I feel I'm losing control of a lot of things here and one less to worry about is a plus.  I did get some pictures of the kids...not sure how Morgan is getting by on NOTHING to eat today and still look happy but whatever.  All she WANTS to eat is candy and that's not going to happen. Not without something healthy in her body first.  Well, it's off to clean but I will update in afew with pictures.

I seriously need to get some exercising in today.  Somehow, someway! I need do what Heather over at the corset updates is doing and get out there in the early morning and just do it and get it over with! Ok, I'm calling my YMCA to see what time they open and if they open early enough I'm going to do that tomorrow morning.  I need to get some more weight off by Saturday morning which is weigh in at WW. I LOVE the fact that my MIL is going with me because now I CAN NOT say I don't want to go or don't feel like going.  She will MAKE me go lol.  She is such a very loving person and sometimes I know she feels like I get annoyed with her but I really don't at least not with anything serious...yes everyone annoys you a little bit here and there but I really don't get annoyed to the point where it really bothers me. She has really been like a mother to me...she and Cory did everything for me to be sure I went back to school after quitting and she was always there at parent teacher conferences and that really made me feel special. I think the fact that she really cared really made me try. I think I fell in love with Cory's parents before I actually fell in love with him lol.  SHHH don't say anything!  It's a secret!

Ok so I called the Y and they are open at 4:30 in the morning!  OH BOY, I have no excuse as to why I could not get there early and be back home in time before the family awoke!  Ok well, this will be a challenge for me and I hope I can do it but I don't think I should make a *promise* right now because I'm not 100 percent sure I will get it done!   But I'm sure going to try...TOMORROW!~  Watch out for the details.  Heather S. I will be thinking of your butt up exercising too and know I am NOT alone.  I'm not a morning person but I can sure try and make this work.  Wish me luck!

Ok I was angry...my pictures were not exporting but I finally got it to work so they are below:

This is my niece Morgan (her hair is a bit messy...she was playing pretty hard) and my baby boy Nicholas



Glitter Text







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you seem motivated! That is a good step. And yes you are right Morgan does look like her mom... LOL

I hope that she decided to eat and that you get to exercise!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))wow you got up so early to go to the Y,good for you and I love the pics.He is a handsome young boy and she is very pretty,looks like my neice Maddy.Have a nice weekend.