Friday, June 15, 2007

DID I??

One word to say about that NOPE. HeatherS, I don't know how you do it! The alarm went off and i got up, went to the bathroom and after being woke up three times in the night I thought NO way I need a few hours extra sleep.  SO Cory is home at noon today from work so I will go tonight again. Maybe I will bring the kids there and have Stefan play in the gym with them while I'm up on the walking track. I can see the whole gym from up there.  It's really nice...and then the kids can run and kick balls or whatever!  Maybe we can go after nap time.  I will update later...I did EXCELLENT on food last night and today. Nothing after 8pm and only healthy breakfast and healthy snack today so far. Yeah me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan. Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I get a good night's sleep... that helps. When I don't get a good night's sleep... I don't make it to the gym in the a.m.... I go after work. But I try to always go... it just gets to be part of your routine... like taking a shower or brushing your teeth... it's just what you do.
You can do it!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSOYOU))))))))))))))))Good for you at least going to the gym with the kids.