Friday, June 15, 2007

The Y

UPDATE:  Just a small update to let you all know I made it another night :) I'm off to bed and NO eating past 8pm again...I think I did this all week or if not...pretty close to all week.  Will update after the meeting tomorrow.


I have good news. I made it to the Y again. I even have two pics to share because I decided (against my better judgment) to take the kids with.  Well NEVER again lol  I did get my workout in BUT barely. I though I would have to leave early because just 1/4 mile into my walk Nick started giving Stefan a hard time...He was watching them below in the gym while I walked above...and he kept running out the door and Stefan would have to chase him down.  Morgan was really good though so that helped. I told her I would take her again tomorrow but Nick is staying by daddy!  I did get a mile and 1/2 in though so that was good.  Food is going really well also..I sure hope that scale shows me some good news tomorrow!  I will be updating tomorrow morning after our WW meeting.  Were going to the early one at 7:30.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Hope the meeting goes well. Don't beat yourself up if the scales don't show anything yet.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

A mile and a half is good..I never use the "mileage" deal on my treadmill.  I just spend about 20 minutes on it.  I don't imagine that's very far but added to my work out at Curves, I guess it's better than doing nothing.   Linda in Washington