Friday, June 22, 2007

Please check out the update below in green.



Cory and I have always wanted to learn ballroom dance and hopefully soon when we lose weight we can do that. That and family pics are two of our goals when we lost SOME weight...not all of our weight but SOME. 


SATURDAY WEIGH IN

I'm sprinkling a little fairy dust for tomorrows weigh in!  I hope it works!   I am still hoping for ONE pound!  I will update later...no breakfast today but had a chicken sandwich for lunch.



AN UPDATE:

 Just got a call from my sister (my dad lives with her) and my dad is very sick and we need to take him to the hospital.  I will be gone tonight but will update as soon as I get home.  We have to drive over three hours tonight so it may be tomorrow before I get back online.  Diet still going really good though :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am no "know it all" but I do know a whole lot about how our bodies work at weight. You must ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS and more always eat breakfast. If you want to lose weight and you want your metabolism to kick into high gear, you not only need to eat ALL meals, but you need to snack. Sure you may lose for a bit by cutting your food, but you not only will hit a plateau faster you will likely gain it back when you lose your desired weight. Please don't miss meals. And I think your goals are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Keep us updated on dad...
My future mother in law does competitive ballroom dancing (at 70) and she absolutely loves it... she wears beautiful gowns and gets lots of exercise and it gives her something to do. It's great.
I've never been able to dance but I'd love to learn...
have a great weekend!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

I hope your dad feels better soon!!!!