Friday, June 8, 2007

A quick note

Just a quick note that I have my first WW meeting tomorrow at 9.  They say we have to be there 1/2 hour early to get set up and sign papers and all that good stuff.  We also have to weigh in and get our folder to add our weights too.  I will be updating after the meeting. 

UPDATE:  THE DAY IS A WINNER:  The meeting was great and we got a few recipes to try also.   I made one mistake and that was Bourbon chicken with rice and that isn't that bad considering I passed up fast food.  I ended up with 8+ glasses of water easy today. I was just really thirsty today.  Maybe because I cut my soda intake DRASTICALLY today.  I had a total of one 12 oz can (I choose that over a bottle) of coke and two drinks of Dr. Pepper for the whole day.  THAT in itself is a HUGE improvement over the 4+ cans I usually drink in a day.  I ended up getting fruits and veggies in again and had a healthy breakfast too.  I did not eat breakfast before the meeting which I should have...I was SO hungry by the time I got home. I ate organic cereal with skim milk and a banana.  Then I was still pretty hungry so I ate a 100 calorie pack of popcorn and that did the trick.  We went into town and it ended up getting pretty late so we just got food at the mall.  We didn't really have a lunch because we ate breakfast late.  I'm going to have more water and some carrots and then it's off to bed.  I will update in the morning as to how the end of the night went.  OH and I did get a walk in today also!  I walked about 25 min.  I think it was about 3/4 miles but will measure it tomorrow so I know for sure.  I have to keep track of how many miles I walk for WW.  My first goal is to lose 28 lbs (10% of my total weight) Can't wait till I reach that goal.  Last time I started it took me about 6-7 weeks.  And I will keep my goals at 10 % for a while until I get down to more of a normal weight.  Be back tomorrow.  BTW...my daughter FOUND my camera!!! SO pics will be posted tomorrow of my doggie and some of Nick too :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!Keep us posted and have a nice weekend.