Monday, June 25, 2007

TIRED!!

TIRED+BED=SLEEP

Will update in the morning...thanks for all the nice comments :) My dad is still in the hospital, they took a bone scan today and will get the results possibly tomorrow.  No other news as of yet. I am taking Kris's advise and doing a "U TURN" on my diet!  I NEED that!  I'm now doing better though:) I am also back to the gym tomorrow too and that makes me feel better. I can't tell you how DOWN I've been feeling since skipping the gym.  Don't know if that's just in my head or not but even if it IS, I want to feel better again so I'm going back!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSToyou(((((((((((((((((((((((Keeping you and our family in my prayers.Have a nice day.

http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mand

Anonymous said...

1st. I had on diaper left from the old pack that I keep in my purse and 2 in the van. So I had one,

Know that I am here for you. I will ty to call you from work today at lunch.

Anonymous said...


Grandpa seemed so healthy when he was here for the boys party. Hopefully he will have a fast recovery. I'm tired too, I woke up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep and now I want to and the kids are up.

Anonymous said...

I have not been getting your alerts!  :(

kelly