Saturday, June 30, 2007

OK a new weigh in

Well, Ya know, I'm really going to miss my son when he's gone this week to camp but MAN O MAN I'm tired of running him around!  I can't wait for him to get his license!~ He's had grad party's to go to and friends to meet etc... Anyhow, the day started out by trying to figure out WHO was going to watch Nick while we went to our WW meeting since Cory was gone to work this morning...we ended up just taking him with us but did not stay for the meeting (just weighed in). For those of you who missed my last week weigh in...there wasn't any, because I was at the hospital with my daddy.  Were going to go to the Monday one this week instead at least that's our plan today.  Weigh in was bad...I did gain a lb BUT I really felt like It was going to be more then that so I'm ok with only ONE pound.  It sure does get harder when you get older to lose this weight.  I did the same thing a few years ago and I had a lose every single week.  NOW, not so lucky...I'm not going to get upset about it but just try a little harder.  Right now I'm sitting here eating soup and having a huge glass of water.  It sure is embarrassing when I can't even go to two weigh ins and not LOSE both times!  My TOM has been weird...I have one and then skip two months and then have another and when I finally do get it ITs bad!  I bloat more then ever before and have worse cramps too. And to add to my delemas this week...TOM made an appearance yesterday just to brighten my day!  My knee seems to be getting a little better.  I did not walk today though and I think I will take tomorrow off as well just to give it a little rest. I would sure hate to damage it and not be able to exercise at all. It doesn't help that our main level of our home is up 20 some steps so it's kind of hard NOT to use the stairs since I have to use them to leave the house or to do laundry. I've just been taking it slow.
 At the end of each weigh in post I'm going to start putting in my WW numbers for you all to see even though I don't really necessarily WANT to; I feel I NEED to to get me a little more motivated and KEEP me motivated.   That way I know I have someone to report to and I don't want to disappoint  :&)  What I did learn this last week is what's NOT working.  AND I did not have as much water as I had the first week either so that is also going to increase this week...and less diet soda too. I don't think I had fast food all last week so I haven't goofed on that so much but I need to add exercise and less diet soda this week.

SO HERE ARE THE NUMBERS:

Official weigh in on June 09, 2007 (start date)
283.6  on June 09, 2007


-4.2 lbs on week one bringing total to:
279.4  on June 16, 2007


-0.0 lbs on week two (with my dad)
279.4  on June 23, 2007

+1.2 lbs on week three bringing total to:
280.6 on June 30, 2007

LOSS WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR:  -3.0 lb! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as your moving forward your moving in the right direction! And WW shouldn't be embarrassing if you don't lose for 2 weeks in a row, they see so many of us, don't fret that, just keep moving forward :)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((HUGTOYOU))))))))))))))))I think your doing a great job.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

It's not how much you loose every week, but how much over all your regaining your health!  Keep it up.
Missie