Sunday, July 1, 2007

Going to Camp

I can hardly believe it is the first of July already!  It feels like a really nice day out today. It's 67 degrees and I love it!  Baby is wrapped up in a blanket (we have all the windows open for fresh air) and he's watching The Brave Little Toaster, my other two kids loved that movie when they were little. I feel like I will defeat this diet today with no problems.  Going to have a healthy breakfast right now and I DID get a walk in last night too.  Walked to my MILS house and back with Nick to get some watermelon. I may try  to get in a little walk today after I drop Stefan off at Camp today.  He is suppose to be home soon here to pack...NO he is not packed and ready to go because he's a procrastinator BIG TIME...just like his mom. Will update later.


I'm on Weight Watchers and here are my stats so far:  Meetings/weigh ins are every Sat morning.


Official weigh in on June 09, 2007 (start date)
283.6  on June 09, 2007


-4.2 lbs on week one bringing total to:
279.4  on June 16, 2007


-0.0 lbs on week two (with my dad)
279.4  on June 23, 2007

+1.2 lbs on week three bringing total to:
280.6 on June 30, 2007 (I'm blaming TOM for this!)

LOSS WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR:  -3.0 lb! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, July 1st huh. Man, where did June go??????? It's nice here to. I worked in the yard most the day yesterday and already some this morning.
Hugs, have a great day
Ang

Anonymous said...

Hey don't be hard on yourself. That's a solid 3 lb wt loss. Just think even if all you lost was 3 lbs and continued to do so each month for a year that's 36 lb a year. Now sit there and picture yourself 36 lbs lighter, I bet you would be pleased to have a 36 lb wt loss. So you have proven to yourself YOU can do it, let that empower you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You have lost some weight just take your time. How old is your son going to camp? My kids went when they were in elementary and middle school. They loved it.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

It's been hot as a firecracker here and miserable!
Trust me... I know what you mean about getting some independence for your young-uns.... having Cody driving is WONDERFUL! I am absolutely loving it!
Three pounds is great... just think... if you could do 3lbs a  month, in a year, that's 36 pounds! How much better would you feel at 36lbs lighter??
Keep with it!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your back on track. That TOM gets me everytime, I am always thinking ok who is tom. LOL!

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))))Have a nice week ahead and Happy 4th to you all.