Tuesday, July 17, 2007

FROG PART TWO!!

frog.jpg

I'm not sure WHAT the darn frog thought he would be doing in MY house...maybe a little of this:

frogsayshi.jpg


Or a little of this? 
frogseating.jpg


OR maybe even a little of this:  He was aggravated enough at the kitty...It was very possible!  :-0 
frogeatskitty.jpg

I know for a FACT that he wasn't going to get any of THIS! 


frogdoit.jpg  There was NO way I'm going to chance another one of those amphibians  into my house!

SO through out the day yesterday we searched for Mr Frog and searched and searched! Cory took apart the stove...at least what he could of the stove (we didn't have a SQUARE screwdriver!)  NO FROG!  We finally decided that maybe the cat ate him...
catdidntdoit.gif

or maybe he was just hanging around...

froghangingon.jpg

where ever he was he was surely doing THIS!


Animation23.gif

laughingfrog.gif

 Well, maybe I can find it and turn it into a handsome prince?! lol

 
frognfairy2.gif



frog4ani.gif

NO obviously you DON'T care or you would make an appearance so we can get you back to your FAMILY who is waiting for you!

frogfamily.jpg

SO we finally gave up looking and sat and watched some tv. Cory says...it's not going to STAY in the stove..It's probably out around the house somewhere...and all of a sudden Cory says..."I found your frog" I said "What!, WHERE!?"
"Right there" Pointing towards the tv.  Sure enough...there Mr Frog was sitting next to our TV stand...well now that Cory is home I get brave and try to take a picture lol  Here is MY picture of OUR real LIVE frog:  This is a full ZOOM so it's  a little blurry.



HEY, I was not getting any closer to MR frog then I had to! Some of you may see frogs in this way:

frog

I see frogs in THIS way:

184113CHJg_w.jpg

And here is Cory's picture...notice how much CLOSER UP it is then mine??! 




So we got MR Frog off to his family and he is NO Longer in MY house thats all I care about!  He was much cuter outside our door!  lol
END OF FROG STORY:


frog-1.gif

Here are some pics of Nick and Daddy:






AND a pic of Nick's blister he got a few days ago...I'm still not sure if he got it from something biting him or from touching the lawn mower when it was hot. It was huge and covered his whole finger tip..this is after it is almost healed up...it popped and new skin grew underneath the blister. 



Here is Stefan and Carly heading out to take a walk in the woods...Stefan always likes to show everyone our land...it's awesome!  This is also the same day Mr Frog got into our house! I wanted to get a picture of them together before she left and I forgot :(  Oh well, next time.  We liked her alot but we liked all the girls so far lol.  I feel sorry for him!  He has to make a choice between so many nice girls









frog.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny Story! Where did Stefan meet Carly?

Anonymous said...

Well, the frog story ended nicely, he didn't get ate!
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

I was laughing with you while reading your entry.  It's such a cute frog!
Missie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((99HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))))))))))))LoL.Have a good night.