Saturday, July 28, 2007

Babysitting day today.

I'm babysitting two of my nieces kids and were having fun :)  The baby is sleeping...she fell asleep right after she ate.  She only ate 2 oz and then she started dozing off.  Not much wakes her either...the boys are screaming and it doesn't faze her at all! lol  She's so cute!  I will take pics of her when she wakes up.  I HOPE she wakes up while I have her! Nick is cracking Brady up because grandma gave him a purple people eater singing stuffed animal and Nick was dancing to it and Brady could not stop laughing.  It was cute.  I'm trying to snap pictures but there moving around so darn much! lol  They are getting their exercise that's for sure!  They are now running around my tile island.  Here are some pics so far. I have to download the purple people eater pics yet and will post them in a bit.

When Brady first got here it was funny..he got out of the car ok but then when we got in the house he just started CRYING!!  I'm thinking OH no he wants grandma and mommy...he looked around the house and cryed a bit more...I'm trying to get Jenna her food cuz she's crying and wanting fed...so I picked up Brady and asked him if he wanted to go back home by mommy and grandma and he says "no" in his tiny little voice.  I asked do you want to stay here and play with Nick.  He says YA and then he got down and has been fine ever since.  It was a funny little cry...not "real" but just a "where the heck is my grandma and mommy" cuz I"m usually with them not here by myself! lol  But he's been smiles ever since.  THis pic is when he first got here and he's testing the waters yet and being shy.



5 MIN LATER: He gets in the action now



Here he's cracking up at Nick cuz he's got the Purple people eater doll and dancing to it. What a cutie huh?!





Nick wants to kiss Brady: 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling kids...how fun!   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))sounds like you will hav a busy weekend.I just saw your other entry with the pics,I loved your pics and theeses to.

Anonymous said...

Awww.. that's sweet.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Little ones are always so darn cute!
Missie