Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ok TODAY IS TUESDAY lol

LAST UPDATE:  Well, I did a great thing today:)  I walked for ONE HOUR!  I was so proud!  My knee didn't hurt the entire time...now that I'm sitting her at home it hurts a bit but not bad.  I am just happy that I got an hour in!!!!  I'm on a roll!
thcuteflutterbys.gif
ANOTHER UPDATE: My daughter called me and she had said she was going to come over and visit with Nick and she decided to take him bowling instead of coming here.  Nick loves bowling...SO what I decided was that I was going to they gym while he's bowling and then pick him up when I'm done. It's on the way there so it's not like I will be driving out of my way.  I will then stop at the store and get my chicken to make and bring movies back.  Will update on how that all went later but I'm making it to the gym again :)  Tomorrow it's closed so I figured I better get my butt there today too. 

thcuteflutterbys.gif
UPDATE:  WOW I just got done cleaning my sons room...with his help of course...I'm not sure if I wouldn't have gotten done faster without his help but he needs to learn that he has to help clean up his room and soon be doing it on his OWN!  I have not attempted to clean in there WELL since Morgan left a few weeks back.  I finally just decided to plop my butt in the middle of the room and just do it!  Man, her mom was NOT kidding when she says she can reach the HIGHEST shelfs of a room.  YA everything!!! And I mean everything was down off the shelves in his room...things that were NOT suppose to be down. lol  Well, I guess I should know better then to put non playable things in his room.  It took me approximately an hour and 1/2 to clean it all and vacuum.  It looks so nice now.  I will take a pic after he wakes up from his nap...he wanted his bed in the MIDDLE of the room so he could go round and round!  lol And does he ever love it.  Whatever works right??!!  Had grilled cheese for lunch with low fat cheese and ham.  Dinner will be chicken and baked potato with a veggie.



BOUNCI1.gif
Today is1tuesbutterfly.gif

Today I woke up really hungry...I guess that's suppose to be a good thing lol.  Possibly from not eating late last night. So I had special K with berries cereal with low fat milk.  I'm feeling much better today...Tom is finally almost over and I lost the lb I gained!

dance bear   I'M happy! 

thyellowrose.jpg
My Mil is still in the hospital but I talked to her yesterday and she sounded good.  They need to do more tests and they believe her liver may only be working to 40% right now. We will know more later..For those of you who just started reading...my MIL was given only six months to live and that was over a year ago.  She has went through MS(in remission) Cancer  and the latest was Cardiomyopothy now we just found out her cancer has returned and she has been on cemo and it's really bringing her down. I sure hope she is able to come home very soon.

I will update later today:)Missy, I just love this tag :)  Thanks again for making it for me :)

mmcFairySiggyCarrie-vi-1.gif


  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad your MIL is doing better.Still praying.Happy 4th.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read the cancer returned. Praying she will be able to come home soon.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of all your mil's health problems.  I'll keep her in my prayers.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, sorry to hear about your MIL.  I hope we see the day when that awful disease is cured once and for all.   Hopefully, she'll be out of her hospital bed & home soon.  Have a good TUESDAY !    Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

that is a cool tag...
I'm soooo not into cleaning today...
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Cory's Mom.  Wow, you guys are going through some tough times with family health!  We're here for you... if you should ever need anything.

Have a great fourth of July.  

Kris