Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meme

This looks like fun so here goes: BTW I do have the sweet and sour recipe below this entry if you want to check it out :)

If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:  an iPod, a cell phone, a digital camera, and Nature Valley peanut butter bar

What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?  I was never lucky enough to meet ANY of my grandparents...they were all dead before I was born. I was an after change of life baby :)

Do you have food rules? Never deep fried foods in the house...only baked.  Kids HAVE to at least try the food and if they don't like it they don't have to eat it.  Kids do not get soda and I know there are more but don't remember all of them.  THose are the  big ones.

Do you know how to cook? Oh ya...and so can hubby.  Together we really can come up with some fun meals.  We like to play around and make up new recipes.

I am annoyed with:  My internet right now!  We have to many blooming trees around here and our internet works only when it wants to work!  We do have a call in to the internet company.

What child-related smell do you not like?  well does this mean WHEN you were a child or smells from an actual child? lol  Well I do hate formula burps FOR SURE and if it were from childhood I hated our wood stove!! My clothes stunk SO bad when I went to school...never noticed it till i got out of the house tho.

What sea creature scares you? Have to agree with Heather on this one, any that get near me while I'm in the water.

What was the last thing to make you cry?  A fight with hubby a while ago and it was about something stupid but It was TOM time so I was very emotional lol

What serial killer do you find most disturbing?  Jeffery Dahmar for sure...anyone who can eat people!  That is disturbing!  And it was to close to home for me 

Who knows a secret or two about you?  My best friend and my niece knows a few silly secrets about me.  I can't think of anyone else who knows a big secret about me lol I'm a pretty open book! 

Have you ever burned yourself?  Several times

Who is/are your hero[s]?  My parents  even tho they had very little money they managed to raise 7 children with  my mom staying at home most of the time.  My dad for his ability to STOP drinking and get help :) I'm sure that was not easy! 

Do you believe in things that last? I think you have to work at things that last but yes I sure do!

Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?  OH MY BABY BOY does EVERY day!  He says "Mommy, I wuv YOU"  And my hubby tells me almost every day if not every day too.  And my other son tells me that before bed every nite and my daughter tells me that every time she calls me on the phone now that she is not at home.  SO yes I feel very loved!  

What's the most confusing thing to you? War in general! 

Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?  I am a teacher at home :) Never wanted to be a school teacher tho...no

What is one thing you've learned about life?  Never care what anyone else thinks about you!  Only what you think of yourself.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That quiz looks like fun, I may do it. I am taking a packing break.

Anonymous said...

I've seen this and haven't done it yet. There is another too I haven't done the "I" in Me one. It's long.. maybe I'll try to work on those.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Good stuff...
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

((((((((((HUGSTYOu)))))))))))))))Have a nice weekend.