Monday, July 30, 2007

Never run out of bird seed!

And this is why I will never run out of bird seed.

Isn't this just the cutest thing you can witness! The only other thing better to witness in the wild would be a fawn nursing!~ lol
This mommy was just SO gentle about placing the food in her baby's mouth after finding just the right food, I was just in aww and quietly walked to grab my camera...they stood there eating for about 10 min this morning...it was just awesome watching it. 









onlinefriends.gif online friends image by MsWickiVicki
Ok Diet wise...well my online BFF and I have decided to have a perfect day today (well as perfect as we can anyhow) and so far I am doing really well. I had an egg with toast this morning and not sure what lunch will be but it's going to be something healthy...will post what that is later today.  I think dinner tonight is going to be chili,cheese,sourcream chicken (MY FAV) and then popcorn for a snack with a diet coke. 

Other then that..not much going on today really...very happy to have Cory back home now. I finally slept really well!  I always wake up in the middle of the night when I'm alone here.  Will be back later to update :)

Here is a left over video of Miss Jenna trying to tell me something VERY important!  She was just so talkative that day :) It was so fun having a baby here for a few hours again.  AND I got to give her back :) This is a VERY short video because I pressed the WRONG button!  I was so mad cuz shegot so much more talkative and I missed it. It thought I was recording when i had actually stopped it. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))We have a bird feeder,it is neet to wath the birds come around.I love the sound of Jenna,so cute.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

I love all the birds I have in my backyard and will never stop feeding them.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love birds too.  I could sit there and just watch them forever in the mornings.  Take care.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Those  birds were too cute. I loved that. Baby J is just precious.
Take care, Chrissie