Thursday, July 26, 2007

Kitty's

Well, we had visitors last night...my daughter and her two kitties.  Her and her boyfriend are staying with his sister until they find a place and they couldn't keep the kitties there anymore so they had to stay here last night and today she took them to a friends aunts house for a while.  It was nice of her to take them for Alex. I can't afford to take them in long term seeing that they were not at the vets yet and I know they have ear mites. I don't want that spread around to my animals.  They are all heathy right now and I like it that way!  Anyway, here are some pics...and Kallie, Alex said you can have one and maybe both if your interested in two?!  lol  So check out the pics and let me know if your still interested ok. 





I would take this one (below) if I could...she loved me and was just purrring away!  The other is a he and he's really nice too but I just bonded with the white one and white is my fav color kitty!









Here is Max all sad because he had to go outdoors while kitties were in here.  They were scared to death of him.





Here he is lounging out...Is he spoiled or what?! 





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL he's just outside saying JUST SAY NO NO NO they can't come to my house I'm king here what are they thinking.
Kitties are cute. Black ones are my favorite.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

They one tiger looks like one that we found. LOL!!!!  You were smart and didn't take them.  

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))))))))Thoes are adorable kittys and I love the white one also,I would love to have one.Yup,He sure looks spoild and saying no one else is comming into His house but Him.LOL.Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

They kittens are adorable but I have my hand full with the one I got! LOL  The white one would look cute with Merlin being he's all black.  Oh well.  Poor Max.  He does look unhappy behind that door. LOL
Missie