Sunday, July 1, 2007

Camp WITH PICS


 
thcuteflutterbys.gif   UPDATE:  Ok one thing I did do right today was avoid McDonalds!  I was going to get McD's for dinner and I didn't!  We had Chinese for lunch but I had one plate and that was it with white rice.  I am not going to have anything else tonight but water.  It's close to 7pm.  I just had a WW drink for dinner made with low fat milk.  My points are on today so that's good.  I'm hoping to get to the gym today if Cory makes it home from work soon but if he doesn't I will just brave the treadmill which is still on the fritz!  I HAVE to exercise today!  OH and my MIL is in the hospital...they think she may have had a heart attack so please say a quick prayer for her :)  She sounds good on the phone but is just extra tired.  I will let you know how that turns out...NO WW meeting today as planned but I WILL get mine in this week sometime. I just have to plan it out with Cory so he's home on time.


Well I survived bringing my son to camp and he's totally happy because he got to see his girlfriend! It was so cute, she ran up to him and gave him a big hug...I think he liked that alot! lol They have not seen each other since Prom a few months back.  Here they are:

AND I ALSO GOT LOTS OF OTHER PICS POSTED TOO...WENT ALL CRAZY AND POSTED A BUNCH THAT I DON'T THINK I POSTED BEFORE. 




<---THIS IS STEFAN GETTING READY TO GO AND HIS FRIEND AND X-GIRLFRIEND  LIA WAS OVER AND SHE WAS WATCHING HIM LOL  IT'S SO NICE THAT THEY CAN STILL BE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS...THEY HAVE KNOW EACH OTHER SINCE THEY WERE LIKE 3 YEARS OLD AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN FRIENDS. THEY KIND OF FIGHT LIKE SISTER AND BROTHER ACTUALLY LOL. 

<---LIA AND STEFAN HEADING TO CABIN.  LIA JUST CAME ALONG FOR THE RIDE...SHE RODE BACK WITH ME.  HER CAR WAS AT MY HOUSE

BELOW IS A BETTER PIC OF LIA:



AS LONG AS I'M COPYING PICS I WILL ADD ONE OF MYSELF...IT'S A BAD ONE FROM A REALLY CHEAP COMPUTER CAMERA AND IT WAS  A FEW YEARS BACK...MY SON CLICKED THE CAMERA BUTTON AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT LOL. 





BELOW IS A COUPLE  PICS OF MY DAUGHTER ALEX:

A YOUNG ONE:






AND A TODAY PIC BELOW:




AND LAST I TOOK THIS A FEW MONTHS AGO OF "MY GUYS" AND I DON'T THINK I POSTED IT BEFORE.  SO HERE YA GO...MY HUBBY AND MY BABY:



Thanks for reading,

mmcFairySiggyCarrie-vi-1.gif

Thanks to missy for this tag

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, I just love your little one's smile!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie...great pictures.  Lia looks alot like a gal my son dated several years ago.  Her name was Kelly and she was such a sweet girl.  They were both in their very early 30's...she wanted marriage and a baby carriage...he said he wasn't ready.  So they parted and now she's happily married and just had her first little one.  And my son is kicking his butt for letting her go.   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((hUSTOYOu))))))))))))))))))I love the pics,that is a good one of you,a good one of Stefan and His Girlfriend and I love the one of your Husband and the baby.To cute.Goodnight.

Anonymous said...

Good looking family you got there..including you!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Your older son is very handsome.  I'm sure he's having a great time at camp.
Your husband and little one are handsome too!  Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Very nice looking family :)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics! Stefan and Dawn look really great together.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING pictures! I love 'em! Thanks for sharing!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

Love the pics.. hope you'll share more. I love looking at people's families. That was a cute picture of Dawn and Stefan. Glad he's able to still be friends with his Xgf. My son and his Xgf who he was gonna marry are now best friends again even though see is now married to my son's best friend. They all worked it out. Now my son is the Godfather of their baby girl.
Take care, Chrissie