Saturday, July 21, 2007

Another day of travel

thPOOHHUGS.gif

It's after midnight on this wonderful COOL Saturday night and I'm SO tired but I'm waiting for Stefan's clothes to get done washing so I can throw them in the dryer.  I totally forgot to throw his clothes in to wash!  And he has to have them for driving camp tomorrow.  I'm going to really miss him because this next week he's NOT coming home. Him and Cory will stay over there at Cory's aunts house :(  It will be TWO whole weeks before I see my little boy :(   He's NOT so little anymore however...he's 16 already!  I still miss him when he's gone.  Just like I miss my daughter now after she moved out last Jan.
My back is doing a bit better tonight..I can only hope that its even better tomorrow when I wake up.  I plan on making it to the Y starting on Mon again. Haven't went all week and I miss it.  My house is a pig sty

heyya.gif

because I have not felt like cleaning in the least!  Way to painful!  You should see me changing a diaper!  lol Very funny!  I hope my 3 1/2 hour trip will go over well.  I'm just so thankful that Cory will be going with me.  Friday he had a meeting but it was canceled so that is why he was able to go THANK GOD!  OH by the way...we found out that Stefan CAN drive with family members in the car. Says so right in the book!  So he was thrilled.  He's a very good driver tho so i'm not worried at all.  Well, I HAVE to try to get some sleep here but I will try to update after we get home.

245061bbo8wgxwgqlk9zt4hv4.gif

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal. Looks like we both have 100.lbs to lose. Good luck on your weight loss journey.Email me if you want a weight loss buddy.

Sunny
http://journals.aol.com/blazensun/ishallovercome/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))))Dont even worry about cleaning your house,dont do anything till your back is better.I am glad your Husband will be going with you on this trip.Stefan is growing into a fine young man.Have a nice Sunday.

Anonymous said...

You're gonna miss your son for the rest of your life. Mine is 22 and I miss him everyday, but he's my only son.
Take care, Chrissie