Friday, July 27, 2007

Good Morning!

Good Morning everyone! Here is a little of what I got to witness when I woke up this morning. Isn't he beautiful!


 I have just had a terrific last few days and my diet (for once) is going right on.  That A-ha moment has really got me on the right track...I hope it last and I continue to feel motivated and energized.  I cleaned the whole basement last night and did dishes, laundry, and cleaned up around upstairs.  My back had been hurting so I wasn't able to clean as much as normal and yesterday was the first day it didn't hurt real bad.  Every day it gets a little better.  So I got lots of exercise running up and down the stairs (made sure I took one thing up at a time) with things that needed to go up.  And I got my house cleaned up at the same time :)  Although my knee is still bothering me but I'm sure that after some of this weight comes off it will feel a lot better.  Anyone else have knee problems as an overweight person and then it got better as you lost??  I sure hope it gets better otherwise it's off to the doctor.  My knee has hurt before and then it did improve with time.
Well, today hubby leaves for two days so I hope my daughter takes me up on my begging and stays here with me while he's gone. I figured it would be a good chance to just get to talk and catch up too.  She's not sure yet what days she has to work.  I don't want her to have to drive back and forth when she can't afford the gas money.
credit-Billpay.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968
 Although it may be worth giving her some money for gas...i hate staying out here alone at night. Every little noise freaks me out!  I'm glad that I have the inlaws next door!  Even tho they are not real close...they are close enough to run over within a min if I need them too.  I'm going to go for now and get a chapter of Harry Potter in.
thHarryemmaandron.jpg Harry Potter image by LJ4ever789

 I'm reading the first book and I love it!  I didn't read them before because I can't stand to wait for new books! lol  Just like Series. Hate watching them until the whole season is out so I can get them all at once.  Will be back on later to update :)

Here is a little picture from last night.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot how many calories housework burns but it is actually quite a bit. :)

Hope you have a good day.

Janis

Anonymous said...

((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I hope your back feels better.I know when I was heavy I had alot of knee problems,even thoe I have really bad Arthitis,it didnt help when I had alot of weight on my knee,but,when I losed alot of my weight,it was better.I hope and pray you feel better.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm jealous... I love cardinals! He's gorgeous. I have one around here somewhere I can hear him, but he won't let me see him yet.
Hope your knee gets better. Sounds like you got lots accomplished. Hope it works out that your daughter can stay with you. That would be nice.
I've never read the Harry Potter series either or seen any of the movies. I've been thinking about getting them and saving them for my grandson for when he gets older. I have a big collection ready for him of Disney stuff that he's still to little to watch.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I'm used to being alone... it doesn't bother me a bit. I guess that's a good think because I'm with Michael an average of 4-5 days a month. When the kids are gone... it's quiet but I still don't worry. But yeah, it's nice having another human in the house. We saw a bird just like that on our drive to Rome yesterday - couldn't get the camera out in time.
Have a great day!
*hugs*
heather