Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Updates on life

GoodAfternoon3.gif picture by 2breakaway1968


Some updates on what's going on with family.  My little boy is now potty trained...
pottytraind.gif Potty Trained image by ghetto_girlm

ALL day long.  It's been weeks now and just tiny little oh oh's but for the last week for sure there has been NO accidents at all.  I do still put a diaper on at night and he has NOT been dry at night but he's is only 2 1/2 so that's to be expected.
OntheRoad.gif picture by 2breakaway1968
 My oldest son is still at driving camp and this is his last week.

 I really miss him, I didn't get to see him this last weekend :( So it will be two weeks straight...I have never been without him this long...EVER before and it's driving me nuts that he's not a texter (he is deaf so it's his only form of communication). 

independentlogo.jpg Independent image by 1kon_ues
He will text me a few times in the night sometimes not at all!  And that is so a huge sign that he is ready to be independent and its sad :(

26102_72_335.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

My daughter was here last night with her friend and they went to visit her aunt (my sister) I'm glad that she can go there and have fun with them because it's better then spending time with the wrong friends ya know. They play cards and just have fun.  Speaking of having fun...we bought this new game called rummikub and is it ever fun!

rummikub-dx.jpg rummikub picture by 2breakaway1968

Cory and I played two games last night after Nick went to bed.  We had fun...and it's even fun with two players.
VACATION.jpg VACATION image by jenk1013
Weight watchers is going to be on Friday this week because were leaving for vacation on Fri (same day we pick up our son from camp) we are heading to door county for some fun.  We got a condo over there through our MIL.  Can't wait to see it...they are usually pretty nice.  Now we just have to find someone to house sit for us..I'm hoping my sister will but she doesn't want to do it alone.  She lives in an apt building and it's ok living alone there since there are inside entrances...staying out here in the middle of no where is not on her agenda.

pooh-6.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968
 She says..."you have bears out there!"  Well, ya but our little ol black bears are not going to hurt ya! Plus she had a bear at her house too, right in town! lol That's different tho. 

Well, thats about it for now, I hope everyone is doing well today :)

poohbear2.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy door county...it's so beautiful out there! :)

Hope you have a great time!

Janis

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time.  Enjoy the time away.  I am new to your journal.  Hope you have a great day.  
Dondie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))That is great news your Son is pottyed trained,its ok at nights,thats what my Sister did.I bet you will be so excited to go get your Son at camp.I hope you all will have a good time getting away and hope that someone will look after your house.

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO... that's wonderful that he's potty trained. Ky is still in the tryin stage, but he'll do it soon.
I know you miss your son.. to bad they never think about their moms. Although I will give my son credit he has come by the last three days. Right after I had a pity party that he didn't wanna see me anymore.
Vacation sounds awesome.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

What a glorious day it is when we realize a child has been potty trained. At least that's how I felt each time (I have 4 kids). ~Happy Dance~  

No texting?.... yup he's growing up! I would be freaking out but proud that he's independent.
Habbagooday!
Lisa