Saturday, July 21, 2007

OUCH!

Well, I'm in ALOT of pain and I'm not sure what to do about it yet.  Yesterday when we were about pulling out of the driveway to go get Stefan I realized that it was garbage day and so I thought I better put out the garbage before we go.  Well, right before I went to reach for the garbage container I did something to my back.  OH man did it hurt and if I would stand up straight it would just kill me!  Sitting wasn't to bad but it still hurt.  I could not walk very well at all!  Cory was not going to go with us so I was planning on being miserable in the drivers seat for the 3 1/2 hour drive there!  We made it into town where my hubby works and he called me right before we left town and said he could go with now!  YEAH!  I was thrilled because I was not looking forward to going by myself with a hurt back.  My mil was with but she was not able to drive. 
It was not pleasant on the way there but my MIL had some pain pills with her and I took those and it got a little better.  I had codeine at home but wouldn't help me on the road now!  Well, we made it there and I did ok.  On the way back it was a little better...I took some Advil on top of the pain meds to keep the pain killers up in my blood stream! When we got home we watched another episode of "Dead like me" and then it was off to bed. I slept well and didn't add anymore pain meds while sleeping so that was good. Woke up feeling a TINY bit better but not a whole lot. Took a codeine pill and that really worked well.  I could still feel a little pain but not much at all. I think if it still feel painful on Monday I will call the doctor and see what I should do.  There is no way I could walk at the gym right now that's for sure.  Although  I think by tomorrow I may be able to do a little 15 min walk or possibly 30.  Other than that..just busy around here..have my nephew over night tonight so Nick has someone to play with although  Nick is not in a very sharing mood!~  He has a lot to learn!  So Tyler is constantly complaining about Nick lol  My back has got me in a bad mood so both boys are kind of quiet right now.  Nick is going to bed VERY soon tho. BY the way... My mil and I are going to WW on Tue to weigh in, she is not here this weekend!  Watch for results then. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I hope nd pray your back feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Heat, ice, heat, ice....always end with ice and take the Aleve or Ibuprofen every 4 hours with food.  I've been there and know how to make it feel better.  Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Ow! Sorry you hurt your back!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!  That happens to my husband all the time.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope your back is okay. Sorry you're in so much pain.
Take care, Chrissie