Friday, July 20, 2007

My nieces babies :)

Well I took Nick to the park with my nieces kids and they had a blast..especially when my daughter Alex got there. Although Brady was pretty scared of her at first.  Here are some pics of our fun time.



















Alex joins the party:























Below are pics of Bradey scared of Alex and he had to run to grandma for saftey. She told him "I'm going to GET you!" and he RAN for his life. The one below that is him checking to see if she is far enough away from him.  He did get used to her later on tho lol.





Well it's OFF again on our long drive to go pic up Stefan.  My hubby can't go with this time so it's just Me and Nick and grandma for the ride there...I'm dropping her off at her sisters house to stay the weekend and we will pick her up on the way home Sunday.  Will try to update later...wish me luck on the FOOD part of my trip...have to do well weigh in is tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! I like the tear drop on Brady's cheek. Have fun driving today!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGstOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))I love theeses pics,hope you have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

What sweet baby-dolls!
Have a safe trip!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

Aww poor baby and those tears. Glad everybody played good together. The kids are dolls.
Take care, Chrissie