Wednesday, July 11, 2007

bumming

Well it's going to be a busy morning..have to run my MIL around this morning but that's ok because it gives us something to do rather then sit at home with nothing to do.  She can not drive at this time because she had fallen and split her head open the other day and they don't know why she blacked out...so no more driving!  She doesn't like it much but I'm glad she's following the rules to keep OTHER people safe as well.  Ang, to answer your question we are heading to the Ill border towards Madison...and my son is in the dorm room at a school for the Deaf.  By the way...him and his girlfriend broke up last night :(  Makes me sad but yet at the same time...he's NOT ready for a steady girlfriend.  He has TO MANY "girl" friends and there is always a jealousy thing going on.  He has a lot to learn yet about girls and I told him..there is nothing wrong with wanting to "date" go out on dates I mean to find the right ONE.  BUT once you find that right one you need to make sure she is the ONLY one you want to be with. And make her feel like she can trust you by not hanging out with other girls unless your in groups.  Never alone.  I'm trying!!!  He at the age!  OH NO!~  Gotta go get ready!  Talk soon  OH did I tell you, Stefan got his temps ! :)  He passed the test with only ONE wrong and he said it was stupid to have gotten it wrong lol  So he starts driving either today or tomorrow :)  He's excited...and I'm thinking about letting him drive some on the way home on Friday when we pick him up.  More scary since we have the baby with us but when it's not so busy it should be fine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your MIL is okay and she's listening to what they told her to do. Hope they find out what was wrong might have been her blood pressure. My son has lots of honeys too and he's better off without a serious one. They're to young anyway. I keep telling him have fun while you can. Congrats to Stefan on his permit. Now is when the fun begins. Have a great day.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGTYOu))))))))))))))))))))I will say a prayer for you Mom N Law,I am sorry She had a bad fall.I do hope and pray shes not in any pain and Shes very lucky to have you help Her out.Congrats for Stefan getting His Temps,does that mean driving licens?I used to wanted to drive but now I dont,i am 35,I think its so scary out there,I think I would be to afarid.My Sis always thought I would be a good driver,my Dad thought that I would never be able to drive when I was 16,because,I was slow.I am sorry they broke up,but your right,if He isnt ready for a steady girlfriend,than its not good to ge tied down.But I am sure He will have no problem finding the right one.I should tell you somehting funny my boyfriend said today,well,dont know if you call that funny.LOL.He thinks of my Sis kids His family and He said,when they get older,He hopes they will remember Him,I started to laugh and cleard my throat and said,well,I better be married to you by than.LOL.Sorry this was a long comment.LOL.Have a nice night.
http://journals.aol.com/hugsdoodlewacky/Mandy/