Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The 4th of July

Ok this will prob show up as the 5th of July because I'm editing this after midnight~  Alex and Jessie came out to the house and they lit off fireworks. Nick was really scared at first and then he got used to it.  He actually went inside at one point and then came back out. I miss Stefan being around here...it's been SO quiet.  Cory and I shampooed some of the carpet  and there is lots more I want to work on tomorrow too.  With the puppy NOT being trained it has really helped the clean up alot!  He's getting better but he still has accidents sometimes.  I have pics that I will update tomorrow but for now I think I'm going to hit the hay and try to get some sleep.  Nick was begging me to put him to bed tonight...we let him stay up late cuz of Alex being here.  OH Alex and Jessi took Nick bowling last night while I went to the gym...which by the way...if you missed yesterdays updates...I got an hour in!  Nick had a blast with them and was so excited to tell me all about when I picked him up.  It was so cute.  Diet went awesome today too :) 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

  Glad to read the diet went awesome today. Carpet shampooing, definitely not a chore I look forward to!
  Hope your 4th was a good one!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))00Glad everything went great.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Way to go on  a successful day :) That always feels good :)
hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

Good for you for following your diet.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wonder what he thought about going to the bowling alley. My grandson has never been I have no clue what he'd do. That's an idea.
Take care, Chrissie