Thursday, July 5, 2007

Another day at the Y

WOO HOO one hour at the Y I am very proud of myself again today.  It felt good, even better the the last time.  So this week so far I got Mon--> 40 min  Tue---> one hour Wed--->not open  Thur--->one hour.  This has been the best week so far when it comes to exercise.  I do plan on going back again tomorrow for at least 30 min but want to do an hour. I do know I have to get the gel inserts because the ball of my foot hurts...left side only and I think that was because I had a rock in my shoe TUE when I walked an hour.  It didn't hurt until I stopped which was weird but true...same as today.  I guess I'm glad it doesn't hurt until I actually STOP exercising but it's so hard to walk when I get home lol...Feels like I have a blister on the bottom of my foot. Well Have to eat supper before it gets to late.  Talk to you all later on.  May update later     

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I am so proud of you,you are really doing a great job.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

You did better than me today.  I fully intended to make it to Curves (they were closed yesterday, too) today... but I didn't.  However, I had so many errands to run, I was in and out of my car several times, plus I vacuumed the whole house this am and spread weed & feed on the lawn this afternoon (in the heat 86*).  So that should count for something.  Tomorrow>CURVES for sure.   Linda in Washington state  

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the hour at the Y!  Keep up the good work, continue to stay as focused as you are now and all your hard work will pay off! Check on that blister though.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of joining a gym.  I have lots of exercise stuff here, but we had to put it all in the attic with my daughter being Anorexic.  She compulsivly exercises so we can't have it around.
Missie

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! Your such an inspiration! When I started lifting HEAVY weights, I literally began to melt the fat away, my clothes started just getting so much bigger on me. It's hard work but it's worth it. Are you interested in weights?
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

I have a weird pain in the fourth toe BESIDE the toe that I've broken three times this year and it's the same deal... it hurts AFTER I'm done... I can barely walk to the car but while I'm exercising... no pain at all. Go figure.
So... good job out of you! You are definitely getting the job done!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

WOW that is a great week on the exercising.
Take care, Chrissie