Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pics and more

Ok if you have not read my "weigh in" entry PLEASE read..>I would really like input on the question there.  Thank you!! 

PLEASE say a prayer for Missie and her family, her brother is very ill :(  http://journals.aol.com/chat2missie/MissiesUpsideDownWorld/

We are getting ready for our BIG trip to the school my son will be going to for his driving camp.  It's at least 3 1/2 hour drive there and again that long back.  Were taking the babes too...hope he does ok.  I'm sure he will...if he can make it to FL and back I'm sure he will make it there.  We should be leaving about 11ish this morning and he has to be there by 4pm.  His friend Trevor is coming with us because he's bored.  I will be sure to annoy them with pictures in the van lol.  OH and if you want to see a picture or pictures of Stefan at camp you can go to myspace.com and go here and then click on the wlc 2007 album http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=170891968

I hope this works...it's a friends page who has posted the pics...stefan is pictured in "my favorite group pic", he is the second one (top) from the left.  And again in the "aww Stefan" pic (of course lol), the "Unit 10 best over" pic, he is the one with the white cap on kinda in the middle, and then "on the van" pic and he is the one almost right in the middle with the big teeth showin smile.  It was nice to see pics right away :)  I'm glad his friend posted them.  I'm sure there will be lots more.  I should ask her if I can snag the pics and post them here if there are some of you who can't see them there for some reason.  Let me know it the link worked k. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just gonna tell you to snag them off the friends site and save them to your computer. Then you can go back and add then to your journal. Then everyone can see them.
I don't know if you noticed but your journal is really long to read. If you go back to where you put those pictures in and make them up and down it'll shrink your journal back to normal and easier to read.
There is a driving camp.. I never heard of that. Guess they make a camp for everything now days. OMGosh for traveling that far we have to us a DVD player with lots of cartoons (Diego, Backyardigans, etc.) for him to sit that long. Good luck.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSToyou))))))))))))))))))I will be saying a prayer for Chat2missies family.Have a safe trip to the school and back.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that fixed it now. Thanks.
Take care, Chrissie