Saturday, July 28, 2007

Only Jenna and I now

The boys are sleeping (they both went down really well...Brady did better then Nick actually cuz grandma was here so Nick wanted grandma, so he did cry for like a min) and it's time to enjoy Jenna now.  She woke up just a while ago and I got some pics.  She was just smiling away at me but I by the time I snapped the pic she was almost DONE!  I'm to SLOW~!  Anyway, weight watchers today:  It went ok...didn't lose anything but I didn't gain. In reality I think I would have gained last week when we missed and this week I would have lost it again so I guess I did lose something this week but it just doesn't show it on my WW passport.  I have another good video that I will post later but right now I am going to play with the baby :) If you did not see the last couple entries..check them out...got lots of pics. Ok Jenna is being so good I thought I would add the pics and video right now quick.

While changing Jenna the boys made off to the bathroom and decided to wash their well...everything!  lol Here is a pic of Brady after Nick soaped him up a bit. He got most of it off by the time I got there tho...




Next, Brady is throwing things and Nick didn't like that lol.









And here's Jenna:









Lunch time:



After lunch activity:












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe those pics are great  and I just love the video of the kids dancing. i miss mine being that little.

Glad to read you are maintaining the wt. No, it's not the same as losing, but maintaining is also a positive.

Have a good weekend!
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/loveladylisa1/TheNakedTruthADietersNightmare/entries/2007/07/28/this-is-a-must-see-22-second-video/1315

Anonymous said...

)(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))))))))So cute,they are adorable,Jenna is a pretty baby.I think you are doing great wtih WW.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

YIKES I've heard that song... is it Lori Bukner or whatever her name is? LOL Ky sees that over here too. Cute pictures thanks for sharing your day with us. Good at the WW no gain that's all that matters tomorrow is another day afterall.

Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I just don't have the energy or patience to deal with little ones any more. It's a good thing I had my babies when I was young... or I might not have had them! Sounds like an exhausting day!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

lol  What a great dancer you have there! :)

Sounds like you had great fun! :)

Have a good day.

Janis