Friday, July 13, 2007

Learners permit

Well we survived our sons driving...although we DID not know that he was not supposed to drive with other family members (only one over 21 in front seat)...we were sure that he could drive with family members only in the car...here, when we checked online it was NOT correct!  GRRR Good thing he didn't get stopped.  Anyway...our trip went well and he drove only about 45 min when we got closer to home and then again on the way TO town again to get his friend who is sleeping over tonight.  Then he drove me into OUR little town here to the gas station to see if the had carnation milk there which they did. I was baking something and totally forgot that I did not have that here in the house.  Here are some pics of our little boy driving:





Here he's signing while driving!  He didn't run us off the road tho ;)



Nick gets new cars...he likes them.





My baby boy MAX:



And my baby boy CUBBY:



Here is our OLD house...this is the first house we had ever bought together.  Cory and I did own a different one right after we got married but we sold it right back to his parents (who we bought it from) because we found out Stefan was deaf and had to move.I know it's hard to see..it's getting dark.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I am glad he didnt get stoped.He will be driving on His own before you know it.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Hey there. I just reas all your posts. And glad that you are exercising and losing. I don't see one for your weigh in... Oh well who knows when I will get on again. Miss you.

Love ya
Kallie