Monday, July 2, 2007

Did I goof??

Why was I thinking it was MONDAY yesterday??? Well the update from yesterday was ment for MONDAY!!!  Oh well, somehow I got a day behind. LOL  Where o where did my Monday post go??  WOW that is strange! thmondaypurp.gif

I feel a brain freeze coming on  thanisnowflakewave.gif

Ya well anyhow, I did avoid McDonalds today lol as my yesterday post read but was suppose to be today's post.  And I feel really good about that.  I had grilled cheese for dinner with low fat cheese.  Today was kind of a busy day really...and one good thing!  I made it to the GYM!  thimage006.jpg

Walked for 40 min and it was noisy!  There were volleyball games going on in the gym and the walking track is right above that.  Good thing I had my IPOD!   I am very proud of my accomplishment today :)  I was on the run most of the day so I'm sure I didn't even do a post earlier but just thought I did!  crazy

Tanks for reading :) 

carrieglitter.gif

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monday was today.  You need a "Day Clock."  See them at; https://commerce5.datapipe.com/dayclocks/about.shtml   I have one and they are great for reminding you what day it is.    Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I didn't avoid McDonalds today..after my visit to Curves I went and got me a medium Vanilla Iced Coffee..yummy!   Here's the like to the day clock place;
http://dayclock.com/   I know they are available at Camping World stores.      Linda in WA  

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to the gym and stayed away from McDs.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((huGSTOYOU))))))))))))Good fr you,you stayed away from Mcds ad went to the gym.I hope you get sme rest in from your busy day.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked on Wendy's.  I've already lost a day.  How does that happen?? LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hell... I never know what day it is... I can only tell its Monday or Tuesday when I leave for the gym and there's no newspaper in the driveway because those are the two days I don't have newspaper delivery. It's weird... with the kids out of school... I lose track of time. And with the kids gone so much this summer... I really lose track. It's ok... premature dementia... we all have a touch of it.
*hugs*
heather