Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Alex, Stefan and more

I wasn't able to get back online last night...got busy around the house...then we went bumming with Alex.  Then after I finally got home after 8pm I sat down for about 1/2 hour and Alex and Jessi come over with FOUR kittens!  I knew she wanted to look at ONE but she come home with FOUR...I said Alex R U CRAZY?! Here is her response "But mommy, they were going to KILL them!  The women said her dad already killed other kittens they had cuz no would take them!"  And then we have Jessi sitting there on the floor with the kittens meowing at them like they were HIS babies...I love that boy! lol  OH poor Alex, what have I passed on to you!?  I would have SO done the exact same thing and THATS why I cannot look at puppies and kittens anymore!  I bring home the whole freaking litter too.
The good news is they are not keeping all four!  They are however keeping two of them.  OH I should have taken pics....the other two are going to a non kill shelter in town.
I have to go on to say how much my daughter has changed since meeting Jessie.  She went from hanging out with hoodlums, starting to be pretty darn disrespectful to ME not to cory but to ME, and getting underage drinking fines...(well one anyhow, but I'm sure more were to come if she were still hanging with them)...to calming down immensely and being very respectful to me again like she used to be. She  just seems so happy with him and  whole attitude has just changed completely. She went from working three jobs to none and now she got another job and put her app in for one more for the summer until school starts again.  She still plans on finishing school and getting her diploma which I can believe now! 
Ok, now my son...he forgot his  phone charger but was lucky enough to find someone with the same charger so he's all set and I don't have to waste money sending it.  He has his big written test today to see if he will get his temps tomorrow. There is 72 questions on the test and I think they can get up to 14 wrong and still pass.  He finally (after a lot of coaxing) text me with the info!  I was a crazy mother last night when I didn't hear from him until 10PM!  I asked him who woke him up this morning?  And he answered, and I quote! "A really ugly women who scared me to death, thats how I woke up HUH!"  LOL He's such a character!  I am a much happier mom knowing for one that my daughter is on a much longer road and for two, my son is doing awesome and may get his license soon!   And of course I have an amazing baby too.  Life is going great!  
DIET??  Well, that too is going great and in fact the scale is being nice to me and I have good thoughts of weigh in come Sat. ALthough I am a little worried about picking Stefan up on Friday from school because we have to travel a total of 9 hours round trip to pick  him up and bring him back on Sunday!  But I can and WILL make good choices.  Ok can't find my camera and I'm really thinking my daughter took it to take pics of her kitty's.  I'm going to call her now. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am so glad things are working out for you and you didnt have to send the charger to your SOn.Hae a nice day.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Alex is defiantly your daughter. I am so glad to hear she is not hanging out with the wrong people. I'm glad she found Jesse and hope they are happy together for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Glad your daughter has calmed down and good luck to your son. Darn find that camera I need pictures.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I would have had to keep all the kittens! LOL
Missie