Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I just added a whole entry here and LOST it while posting pics!  I usually copy and paste but forgot!!! GRRRRRRR  Well here we go again...pics for ya:

The first two are of Nick and he is wearing a yarn necklace with frootloops he made at YMCA...he said he was going to save it and show grandma but he made it as far as the store (not far) and he ATE most of it...i got a quick pic before he ate all of them lol. 





We are on the way to take Stefan to camp and we stopped for potty break with Max...we took him with us too.













We made it to the school by 4pm Me Nick and Max wait in the car because it was to hot to leave Max alone in the car.





Here is Stefan in his dorm room making his bed...I went in after Cory came out to take pics and to see his room :)





The other guys bed and their dressers or cabinets I should say.



Exercise was working a few hours in the yard today which was pretty hard I have to say...and food was awesome too :)  Another good day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pics! Where are you at????
Hugs
Ang
P.S. I loved the YMCA playroom and all the things they let the kids do like crafts and songs and such. I miss that. my kids HATE the gym now they do nothing in it.

Anonymous said...

Awe, those pics are cute. I remember cereal necklaces. I alwasy liked the kids making those more that the noodle one, cause at least they can eat it.
Lisa