Monday, July 16, 2007

FROG!!

thmondaypurp.gif

Your probably wondering WHY in the world my subject line reads "FROG!!"  Well last night i was sitting on the computer here right by our back door which is on the second floor of our house...and I look up and here is a FROG on my wall.  A big green tree frog.
green_tree.jpg
 OK, well tree frogs are not that big but I hate frogs and I am scared of frogs! So it was HUGE to me! lol  P.S. THIS IS NOT ME HOLDING THE FROGGY...OH HECK NO!   Cory is sleeping, I was just getting ready to go to bed, and now i have this frog i have to deal with.   NOt sure how it got in the house...we had one in the house once before but cory got it out right away...I think it got in when we went out on the balcony late the night before to watch the fire works that were going on.  Stefan's friend Carly was over and so they all went out there.  So here I am with two cups (plastic cups) trying to coax this FROG to get in one of them.  ANY ONE, BUT ONE FOR SURE! The frog was in a corner and was "playing dead" well he did a REAL good job. I had the cup in front of him poking him with a pencil, why a pencil you ask!? it's all i could find quickly! ok, so here I am poking behind him trying to get him to jump in the cup.  You think he would... NO!  I'm calling him stupid and well we won't say the other words I called it (Nick was sleeping!).  Then I go to get the broom and dust pan figuring I can just pick it up and throw it back outside.  WHILE I'm gone getting the dust pan the CAT makes an appearance and decides he want to try to EAT MR FROG!  I say NO kitty NO eating MR FROG!  He wants to go back outside to see his mommy and daddy.
frogfamily.jpg
  OH WAIT, Nick is sleeping!  WHY am I telling the cat this! lol  Ok yes I'm tired...we can blame it on that!
CatWithLoveLetter_KMG.gif
 So the cat declaws the froggy and he is off!  Yes I said OFF...meaning he's HOPPING around my house!  EEEK!  I got terrible chills over this, I can tell you that! To me FROG=MOUSE=RAT=SNAKE...they are ALL the same to me!  The cat is chasing the froggy and chases him right under the stove!  YUP under my stove...which is where he STILL IS this morning because after 2 HOURS of trying to get the frog to come out I gave up!!!. THe last I heard...MR froggy was climbing UP the inside of my stove trying to get away from mean kitty!  Cory told me he didn't have TIME to get the froggy out of my stove because he would be late for work. I told him I refuse to cook when there is a frog living in my stove!
Animals  BUT NOT green yukey FROGS!
 I tried to wake Cory up last night and he just laughed at me and went back to sleep!  Then this morning he tells me he didn't even remember me waking him up. Now what will I do?? WELL, my plan is to tip toe around my house today with my stove pulled out into my kitchen and pray the frog STAYS in there till cory gets home to catch him! lol  Have I said I don't LIKE frogs!? More on weather or not we catch him later tonight...

On to more things...funny story...Nick takes off his diaper this morning and he gets preoccupied by the tv before he goes to get a new one to give to me to put on...then after about 5 min he all of a sudden says...MOMMY I HAVE TO POOP!  Well as he's saying this a turd (sorry for that picture!) is falling out on the floor!  He's running to the bathroom and I"m behind him, we throw him on the potty and he finishes there. I say "GOOD BOY" nick!  He says..OH mommy i sorry, naughty MAX! lol  It was SO funny he's blaming it on the doggie!  Now he has undies on...he wanted them on and says he WILL tell me when he has to go.  WE WILL SEE bout that!  lol 

OK found this on someone elses journal and thought it was cute.  Here are the states I have visited.
create your own personalized map of the USA or check out ourCalifornia travel guide


 Ok diet wise...U may be wondering why I did not post my weigh in results on Sat.  Well, I used my NO WEIGH IN PASS you get when you join.  I Knew I had gained...not much, but I was not going to have another gain on my passport thingy! lol  We did go to the meeting and it was the best one so far so I'm glad I went.  Next sat I will weigh in as normal so come back to see those results. My Mil lost 7 LBS this last week and made goal! she didn't have much to lose THIS time but in the past she used to weigh 250 ish right around there. Well i'm going to try to save this to see if my map worked and then I will come back and edit pics and such.

MISSY!!  I read your comments and R U CRAZY??!!  lol  You seriously like frogs?!  Will you HOLD one!? GRR Don't tell me!  lol  Even that pic i posted above gave me the chills just seeing someone hold a frog freaks me out.  My mom always told me frogs gave you warts lol that's when I started hating them! I was HOLDING one at the time!(I was young and foolish) It went flying right after she said that! 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love frogs.  I have lots in my backyard cause of my pond.  I think they're so cute!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Got your comment you left me.  You are too funny!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I was rolling laughing here at your frog story. I hope he gets outside where he belongs soon.
Hugs
Ang
Even if there is a gain on your card, it doesn't define YOU, it's just a card, let it roll off sweetie and get back to WI!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I updated and I also figured out how to add little pics.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))))))I can deal with Frogs alot better than crippy crawly bugs.LOL.A frog got into the house one time,the ti had to be a big storm,I was alone,waiting for my Mom and Dad to get back home.the lights went off,I didnt have a flash light and had to call my brother.LOL.I dont like staying home by mysef like that.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Where is your update? by the way I love using the graphics they are so fun!