Friday, July 6, 2007

Movie night

Went the the YMCA again tonight and did 50 min...really wanted to do an hour and was SO mad at my darn blister!  I just couldn't walk anymore.  My knee is fine now but now I have this STUPID blister to deal with.  It got a bit larger and it's right on the ball of my left foot right below my big toe.  I ended up with a little over 3 miles so this week I got a total of 11 and 3/4 miles in!  Weigh in is tomorrow and I just HOPE i lose something this time!  My scale here at home is STILL not moving!  Ok here are some pictures I took on the 4th of July...a little late i know but I just got them downloaded now.  THE ONES BELOW ARE OF ALEX (MY DAUGHTER), NICK AND SOME OF ALEX'S BOYFRIEND JESSIE. 













THE PICS BELOW ARE OF NICKS ROOM...HE WANTED HIS BED MOVED IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS ROOM SO HE COULD GO "ROUND AND ROUND" !  LOL IT'S REALLY CUTE WATCHING HIM RUN AROUND HIS CRIB. 



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.  The bed in the middle is a good idea.  That's a cool bed, too.  Good luck on the weigh in and have a good weekend.  Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Your scale is likely not moving because of all your working out. not only are you building muscle but your muscles are retaining water. This is all good. So don't get to hung up on numbers okay??? You must look at your big picture and all you have done. Your doing great. Please PLEASE don't get down on yourself if you don't see the numbers move like you think they should.
Look at it like this.........Take 100 lbs of cotton balls and 100 lbs of rocks. Which takes up more space??? DUHHH..the cotton balls, by far.  So remember, you want to be a rock, not a cotton ball :)
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

The pics are really cute.  I love that crib.
Missie

Anonymous said...

You're doing great... upping the ante on me... gonna make me have to do an hour and fifteen minutes a day to stay ahead of you *wink*... can't wait to hear the GOOD NEWS from your weigh in...
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Lots more fun with the bed in the middle.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the weigh in....
Great pics

Hugs,
Terri