Tuesday, July 24, 2007

An "A-Ha moment"

funny_cat_pictures_133.jpg 

Last night I was laying in bed just feeling bummed and not healthy and I told myself that I WAS going to behave from now on and just do something about how I'm feeling!  I have ALL the  Control-2.jpg  and I just need to do it!  Simple right??!  It should be since I DO have the control.  And shell I am going to start with the newsletters again too!:)  They were fun and gave me something to do other then eat.  I'm thinking the first and the 15th of the month?  Today is a good day for me and I will make the right choices!  Choices  I pick the third one!  I will be updating everything I eat here so I can stay accountable.  It has helped in the past.

So Starting here with my food diary:
FOODDIARY.jpg
Breakfast: Cheerios with skim milk
Snack: Clementine
Lunch: Our homemade beef barley soup
Snack: Kashi bar...crunchy
Dinner: home made Burbon chicken with broccoli, cabbage, and carrots
Snack: Kashi bar with some rice cakes

ALL I had to drink today was water!!  Ane one class of milk with my cereal.  NO SODA TODAY!  :)

Exercise:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Cheerios but I've switched to breakfast cereal with more fiber in it.. It seems to keep me from getting hungary again in a couple hours.  My favorites are Kashi Crunch or Trader Joe's High Fiber cereal. Then for my morning snack I have a low fat yogurt or some cottage cheese with one of those little fruit cups in it. I find I also need the protein to keep from grazing.....  This loosing weight business is rough.  Linda in Washington state
http://journals.aol.com/lsfp1960/LindasWorld/

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good start to your day. I really need to start eating breakfast, I skipped it again and just had spagetti and meatballs for lunch. I split it between me and the boys so it was not much. I also had a dew.

Anonymous said...

You have two of the same post. I thought I was going crazy because I knew I left a comment today and then I could not find it. Why for two of the same post? LOL

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))Sounds like a good plan to me.I wanted to say thank you for always stoping by my journal,leaving me nice comments.Thank you.have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Good idea.. I always did better when I wrote everything I ate down. Even on the bad days at least I could read what I was doing wrong and change it. Hope you have a great day.
Take care, Chrissie