Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A breakthrough

I'm downstairs letting the dogs out, which means no graphics till later because I have to be on the Mac to do that... but I wanted to come on quick and tell you the good news while the baby was still sleeping!

  I was not able to get online last night to update but I did update my menu this morning if you want to check it out.  AND the big thing...NO SODA at all!  I ate healthy..no eating out and  we tried a new dish  (burbon chicken) and it was really good!  It was suppose to taste just like the mall version...well it didn't but it was still really good in a different way.  I actually got it from a site that was posted on a journal...can't remember which one!  Tonight we are making Cory's made up version of sweet and sour chicken which is the kids favorite.   We put red, yellow, and green pepper in our sweet and sour chicken (one each) and I don't usually like peppers but in this dish they are really good and I can eat them.  If anyone would like the recipe's for either of these just let me know...I can post them.  Well, better let the dogs back in before the cause trouble.  They have been both running to the neighbors house and I'm afraied they are going to get hit by a car some day.  They drive over 50 on our road past our house.  We do have a long driveway so it's not bad...and the traffic is very lite.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pop is a huge problem for me, well used to be. It's just the enemy of any effort to lose weight. <sigh> your dinner sounds good! WW has some aweseome cookbooks to I love the one called "Stir it Up"
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

You did a great job yesterday--do you feel lighter already? :) lol

Would love the recipes, always looking for new things to try. :)

Janis

Anonymous said...

Wow no soda! I still do not have the ability to resist soda yet. Share some of your will power with me. lol.

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))YOu did good today,I know you can do this.I love sweet,sour chicken,thats all I get from the chines restaunt,and I am not that much of eating chinise food.Have a nice eveing.

Anonymous said...

You did very well!!!!  I'm very proud of you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job.. I'm proud of you. Anytime you wanna share a recipe I'd like to see.
Take care, Chrissie