Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ok, I did it! (figured out how to add movies) I'm so excited that I figured that out for myself :)  Hubby will be so happy that I don't have to bother him with it!  I am adding pics here and the movie should be last.

Here is the purple people eater: 


Here is Brady chasing what you ask??



Nick with the ball that's what! lol







And here is the cat very annoyed by the boys as you can see. 


Trying to download a movie..first time I'v tried this myself so we will see if it works.  Usually I have hubby do it :)The kids have been so funny today.  Time is actually going by really fast because they have been a blast to just sit and watch lol.  The baby is STILL sleeping..I held her to feed here and that was it!  She has been just snoozing through all the screaming and yelling from the boys.  I hope the video works so you can hear brady laugh. He's got such a cute laugh.  There are also more pics from the day too below.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are darling and the video....there's nothing like children's laughter to put a smile on anyone's face.  Thanks for the smile.   Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Those smile are contageous!  I loved the cat pic your put in.  Just looks like the cat is thinking "hrumpf", LOL

When I got to the video at the end and heard those giggles, I just smiled and smiled. Thanks for sharing that. It really brought up my mood.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

YEAH videos!!! I love all the pics and the video. That is to darn cute. If Ky was up I'd show him he'd be laughing too.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you that my grandson watched this video like three times and was laughing just as hard as the boys were. It was cute.
Take care, Chrissie