Wednesday, July 25, 2007

making dinner

Ok everyone is invited for sweet and sour chicken over jasmine rice (home made)!  Come on over!  

I'm almost done with dinner and it SMELLS wonderful in here!  I took lots of pics so hope you all enjoy.  I'm just waiting on the rice right now.  I usually start it before I start the dish but I knew I would have to wait for Cory to get home so I waited and I'm just letting the dish sit warm on the stove.  The rice cooker is fairly quick...I'm thinking 15 to 20 min but never really timed it.  Will be sure to update the recipe and give directions after dinner AND there will be lots of pics too.  Hope everyone is staying cool. I'm kicking butt on the diet by the way.  I feel better already!  I'm drinking lots of water and I did have one diet coke today which Nick snuck (is that how you spell that!?) on me and drank 1/4 of it. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))Thanks si much for inviting me to diner.LOL.