Monday, July 23, 2007

It's NOT working!!!


mondays.jpg

Here it is ANOTHER Monday and here I am STILL not doing much when it comes to diet this week again.  Before I give up I need to get back on the ball TODAY and at least get my eating down right. I led myself to believe that since I weigh more I can EAT more and still lose weight.  Well it's true to a point but I can't go eating JUNK!  It's just NOT working for me! I need to get this back healed up and get back to the exercise.
exercise  I know it will make me feel so much better! Right now I feel like an old lady because my knee is bothering me and so is my back.  It just a chore to GET up out of a chair!  And I'm only 38.  I should not be feeling this way and I know a lot of it has to do with my weight.  My body is just not meant to carry around all this extra weight.  SO I'm going to start eating a lot less today (regular) because I can't exercise right now I'm going to have to try hard to get some of this weight off SOON so I CAN exercise without difficulty.  I just hope it's not to late for my knee and back and by just losing some weight will correct my problems!  I'm just so sick of having all these problems..I want to FEEL normal for once!  SO ok, my food so far today was Cheerios with skim milk and snack was an orange well actually  a Clementine.  Love those things!
 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all...you can't give up...I just met you today lol. Secondly..I know exactly how you feel. I just started my own journey 2 days ago. I feel old these days and I am 36. But carrying around my extra "fluff n stuff" is taking its toll. My feet hurt alot and getting up and doing simple things around the house takes alot out of me. But you know what...baby steps..baby steps..and we can both do it. I am positive of that!! We have alot in common...I have been married 18 years...We are close in age..I have 2 boys, 11 and 15...and we both like garfield..lol
So...stick with it..and together...we will accomplish all our goals and dreams.
And just think how good we will both look and feel a year from now...whooohoo!!
~Lisa~

Anonymous said...

If you go to sparkspeopl.com you can enter your current and ideal weight - it will calculate how many calories, fat, etc... you should be taking in per day in order to lose a certain amount of weight.  Weight watchers should give you the point system based on your weight too.  But I do know that the type of food you eat does make a difference too - keeping under points but eating "junk food" isn't going to produce the same results as eating food that is good for you and keeping within points.

I can't talk - I just know the facts but fail to listen to them myself.  :)  

Anonymous said...

I goofed

Should be www.sparkspeople.com  - didn't check spelling before I posted my comment ... sorry!  

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your back on the right track this morning. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hey check out my monday post I have a couple questions for you and my exercise graphic is funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis,

i'm back.... hey don't get down on yourself, you will do just fine just don't give up on yourself, and I know you won't...

Love Ya,
Cindy :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great comment in my journal this AM. It looks like we are in the same place in a lot of ways. I hope we can be an encouragement to each other as we make this journey. :)

Looking forward to getting to know you better. :)

Janis

Anonymous said...

You'll do fine. Just keep trying and you'll make it. Take baby steps.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))You are doing just fine,dont be to hard on yourself.Have a good evneing.

Anonymous said...

You can do it.  Just take one day at a time.
Sunny

Anonymous said...

I lost my first 30 pounds without exercise because I had been in a car wreck and then I had a really serious infection in my leg. It CAN be done... I will say that exercise makes it easier but... hell... I've been exercising nearly every day for two months and haven't really lost but 5 pounds... just keep at it... every day is a new day and you have the opportunity to reinvent yourself all over again!
*hugs*
heather

Anonymous said...

You can do it.  I am back in the game with you.  Together we can do it.

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't eat a Krispy Kreme, like I did.  I still have a stomach ache from that lousy donut !  Never again.  This weight loss business is not fun.  Although I do enjoy my time at Curves...everyone is there for the same reason.   I'm pulling for you...we're all in this together.    Linda in Washington state