Thursday, August 2, 2007

Internet Problems

He everyone...we are having problems with our Internet.  My friend is
posting this FOR me because my niece does not have Internet until the
8th and my sister is up north with no Internet :(  SO It's been driving
me NUTS not to be able to post yesterday or today!  I cannot leave
comments either. The only thing I CAN do is read the journals...thank
god... and do email.  SO I have been reading any alerts I have gotten
:)  It just takes FOREVER because I think we have TO Many trees around
our property and it's interfering.  We have a satalite dish.  I'm not
sure when this will be fixed but until then I may head to the library or
something which means NO pics for a while :(  I am going to be gone on
vacation starting tomorrow till the next Friday (Door County).  My
sisters are going to dog sit for me while were gone.  I'm going to post
lots of pics and if I have to I will have to wait until my niece has
internet on the 8th and post them at her house.  I'm SO mad!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing more frustrating than not being able to get on line.  What did we do 25 years ago, when we didn't all have computers?   LOL.  If mine went out, I'd be a wreck !     Linda in Washington state

Anonymous said...

Internet problems stink!  Have a good time on your little vacation.
Missie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))I hate internet problems,hope it all gets fixed soon and have fun on your vaction.

Anonymous said...

Hope it gets straighten out. I hate when I have problems with my net or computer. Have a safe and fun trip.
Take care, Chrissie