Monday, August 20, 2007

I lied

hellorainbow.gif Hello image by truskittle

K I was only going to put in one entry but had to come update on my diet day.  I did really well.

fruit.jpg fruit image by great_friend222

Had a Tv dinner tonight because I'm trying to control portions.  Get used to how I feel when I actually eat a PORTION of potatoes or meat.  Now tonight I have grapes to eat and then I'm done for the night. 
s-5.gif sick image by happy1957
Stefan got home at 6 and had another fever :( Maybe I should have kept him home. He ate dinner and off to bed he went. I'm sure he will be sleeping until noon again tomorrow. He said he hates feeling so tired.

kiss-1.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

I don't think he will be kissing girls any time soon lol~!
Crazy_1271.gif Toilet image by Pleakley

After dinner Nick says he has to go potty..so off he runs.  Well it was a while before we seen him come out of the bathroom.  As Cory walks by the bathroom door he says.  "Nick, get your head out of that toilet"!  OMY!~  lol  Yes, he was checking something out in the toilet. Happened to be something HE put in there!  He found itinteresting I guess.

Ok, I'm off again to get some laundry going and eat my grapes. 

Good_Night.gif Good_Night image by kinxkitty

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))))I knew you had to do aother entry.LOL.Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Sounds busy over there.
Take care, Chrissie