Thursday, August 23, 2007

My boys feeling better

223552yw5eunltmn.gif picture by 2breakaway1968

Both boys are feeling better finally.  Nick's toe is fine...he doesn't even notice it now.  Stefan worked a full day today and was fine.  And he didn't sleep at all today yet.  He usually sleeps during the day a few hours or sometimes all day lol.
goddan.gif Job. image by hannah_kate229
 I forgot to tell you guys yesterday that Nick was given a job.  His job was to rewind all the vhs tapes we had with our little rewinder.  He had lots of fun. He did a great job. 

sign2.jpg school image by cats_face

Today I had to go to Stefan's school to get his schedule.  He has a pretty full one this year.  AND he has geometry!  Yuk!  I would never be able to help him with that lol That would be dads job.  So he's all signed up and ready to go.

download.jpg picture by 2breakaway1968

Oh, we watched "Wild Hogs" last night and I have to say...that is the best movie I have seen in a long time!  It was so funny. If you have not seen it I recommend it.  We just loved it.  If you have seen it let me know what YOU thought!  John Travolta was by far the sexiest of the four lol.   I see why Oprah is crushing on him. lol 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want to see Wild Hogs here as well, but it's always out at Blockbuster.  Have a good weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'll have to rent that. I was just thinking yesterday that I have not seen a movie in a long time. Glad everyone is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

glad the boys are feeling better.  I loved "Wild Hogs". We went to see it when it was at the theater and when it came out I bought it for Keith. (yeah for him~ NOT!) We watched it the other night.  I have to say JOHN TRAVOLTA is the sexiest of them all.  <wink>
Dondie