Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Vacation Day Four

Well today was another slow day but we had FUN. Nick spent most of the afternoon/evening in the pool today.  We did go North up highway 42 and stopped at a really nice restaurant there near Sturgeon Bay and tomorrow our plans are to go all the way to Washington Island at the very tip of the thumb. This was our main reason for coming to Door county.  We are going to take the Ferry over which will be the first time for Stefan, Nick and I!  Stefan and I are excited about it and I know if Nick knew what's going on, he would be too.  I am not going to post video or pics tonight because it's late and we have to get up real early so we can leave early.  Tomorrow I plan on taking lots of pics and video so I will have lots to post when I get back to the villa tomorrow evening. 
Stefan is spending a lot of time with Amber...she seems like a real nice girl.  She is a cheerleader and her cheer team went to nationals!  She had lunch over here at our villa the other day and we got to meet her.  She is really enjoying Stefan's company and vice versa.  Tonight her dad got home and said...oh there is not note here for you Amber, you better leave one at Stefan's door lol They are in the same villa as us but downstairs. They usually leave notes by each other's doors.  Well, at least Stefan leaves notes...not sure if she has left one for him yet or not...I don't get to see the notes if she does ;)  I'm just really glad that she was not afraid to communicate with Stefan. And she has learned a lot of sign language already too. 
Well, better get going and get some sleep!  Watch for photos and more video tomorrow evening.
By the way, our internet is working FOR NOW :)  That makes me happy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a good time. Ferry rides are so much fun.  We have a huge ferry system here in the Pacific Northwest.   Well be looking for pictures and videos..be safe and have fun.  Linda in western Washington state  

Anonymous said...

I'm back making my rounds again playing catch up. Sounds like you guys are having a good time. Can't wait to see the pics and stuff. I would love to ride a ferry. Have a great day tomorrow and have fun.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I'm back making my rounds again playing catch up. Sounds like you guys are having a good time. Can't wait to see the pics and stuff. I would love to ride a ferry. Have a great day tomorrow and have fun.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I hope your still taking pictures!
Missie