Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ONE more day


icontomorrow.gif tomorrow image by _Out_Tonight_

Tomorrow is our 20th anniversary!  I can't wait...Cory does have to work tomorrow but he's taking Thur, Fri, and Mon off so we have a 5 day weekend together.

TRUE.jpg REMEMBER image by PUUCKZ4EVER

 I remember back when we first got married I hated when he took days off because he drove me nuts! lol  I also loved when he would go out of town so I could do what I wanted when I wanted.  NOW, I hate when he goes to work and goes out of town.  Not sure when that all happened...maybe when my niece started having babies and hanging out with her mom instead of me :(((
36_2_581.gif Sobbing image by sweetb2007

And I had nothing to do then! 
My niece and I did everything together pretty much.  She would come over to my house every day and we would do something.  And then when Cory would go out of town we would go to a movie or find something to do.  I don't think we have been to a movie since she had the babies.
 
15940593-58233904.jpg date image by roxy_reed101

Heather, if your reading this...lets make a movie date! lol 

Just can't be this week cuz...well, I will be celebrating.

on with some pictures...I promised a pic of Nicks toe (remember the edge of the tile feel on it) I finally took one and so here it is: You can still even see the bruise on top of his foot a bit yet.  It's been days and it finally started to fade away.  Looks yellow now.



I also forgot to show you all picture of our vacation home away from home villa we stayed at.  This was at Fox Hills:






Stefan's room...the bed was already stripped cuz we were getting ready to head out. This room actually had two double beds in it but can't really see the other one at the right. Usually we take Trevor with us but the boys were fighting then and Stefan was mad at him.






Our room:







This is the wine we tried from Algoma...it was wonderful.  Not to sweet and not to dry.



Here are some bonus pics of Max and Stefan:








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i will go out on a movie date with you. i cant wait to tell jimmy i got asked out on a date i am writing with one hand jenna is on my lap

Anonymous said...

Looks like that hurt!!  The place you all stayed at looks very nice.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to both you and Cory!  20 years... wow, that's awesome.  :)

Kris, Steve, Devlin, Robbie & Makaela