Friday, August 3, 2007

We Made it :)

Hey, Were not suppose to have internet here in our condo but we do ;)  So here I am adding a comment FINALLY!  We have to go out shopping right now to fill up our fridge but we're here and I got pics to post here in a bit and will do that when we get back.  I just wanted to post something after not being able to post for days now.  So I will be able to post the next 7 days for sure because we will be here until Friday the 10th. Yeah :)  I will also catch up on journals tonight too.

Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear from you!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you can access the Internet now. Isn't is funny how it's become such a  huge part of people's lives over the past decade or so?  
Lisa

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))))I am glad you can finally get online,missed you.Cant wait to hear all about your fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey I was not suppossed to have internet either but plugged it in and it works. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Glad the internet was available so we can see whatcha up to. Have lots of fun.
Take care, Chrissie