Thursday, August 16, 2007

COMP PROBLEMS AGAIN

Hi All,  Again my internet is NOT working so my friend is posting this
for me.  I DID get to the Y last night and walked an hour but now I'm
paying for that because my left knee is killing me. I guess I"m just
going to have to hold out on walking until I lose 40 lbs or so but then
I think...how will I lose 40 lbs without walking!?  While I'm walking my
knee is fine but after I get out of the van when I get home it just
hurts. Usually it's the right knee!  Now today is the left. I just pray
that they both don't start hurting at the same time.

I think I commented on three journals and then it stopped working again
so I was not able to get to ALL the journals and I did read them all.  
I'm excited for Linda, she's going on her cruise soon and gets to MEET
an aol journaler there too :)  how fun.  I can't wait to meet my BF from
online...which who is in fact posting my entry for me today :)  Thanks
Shell!

Dondie,  I wanted to comment last night but was not able to so just
wanted U to know I"m reading your journal :)  My WI is today and will
let U know how that all goes.

I can't believe that Missy got a troll on her journal.  That was
terribly RUDE of them to leave such a comment to her.  They have NO clue
what she goes through in "real" life.  Missy, I loved how you handled
that!  I could not have been that nice. lol

Heather (corsetupdates)  Somehow I was not getting your alerts and then
I thought...how ya she accidentally went private and It probably got
lost at that time :)  SO I tried to renew that but of course that's
right when my Internet started acting up again. So U are still not back
on my alerts but I still go and read every day.  Shocked at the hate
mail you got...I say that phrase in my everyday life although I try NOT
to (bad habit...thanks mom) but I don't mean anything by it at all.  
People just say it without thinking...but I sure don't think you
deserved hate mail for that. And so glad that your feeling better
finally and Dental Ins :)  Yay!~

Amanda, I hope you get your laptop back real soon.  I miss my laptop
terribly since it died!  I'm glad that your going to stay in a hotel and
enjoy yourself too :)  You have been working SO many hours the last few
weeks...you need a break.

Chrissy,  I LOVED your memory lane pictures...she is just so beautiful
and the costumes are amazing.  Looks like so much fun :)  Also Loved
King's island

Ok I have to get going...but I know there was more I wanted to comment
on like over Kelly having prob's with sprint and  Lisa with the fat
wars!  Oh that article!  lol I did read!  And I know there is are a few
others that I read and did not get to comment to lately.  AS soon as we
get this fixed I will be back to commenting!  SORRY!  I miss commenting
especially when there is something really important that I want to
comment about!  But for now I will leave you with this and I hope to be
back again real soon  GOING TO WI!  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope my internet problems are over now for a while!!  Good Luck with yours.
Missie

Anonymous said...

hate it when we have problems with internet.  I am back on track today.  Wish me luck with my eating. I am trying.  Hope your knee feeL better soon. hope you have a great day.
take care,
Dondie

Anonymous said...

You can lose 40 lbs without walking, yes it will take longer.  What about a water aerobic's class at the Y?
Hugs
Ang

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am sorry you are having puter problems,I know that bites.You are good at memoring everyones names.I do have a good memory at remembering numbers,but,not names.YEs,I do miss my LapTop.Being on my Dads puter is sooooo slow.I hope you get your puter fixed soon.YEs,you can loose 40 punds,it will take time.I pray your knees will not give you so much pain.Have a nice night.