Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Both my boys in pain now :(


aww.gif aww image by baker-nd

Last night before bed Nick was goofing around by the tile counter top...(side tiles are falling off (I think the grout was bad) so were now adding a wood boarder rather then tile)  and one of the side tiles fell on his little big toe!Myspace Glitter Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com

Oh my, did he cry.  His toenail turned instantly black and he cried for 1/2 hour straight.  It was so close to bed time but I didn't put him down right away because I wanted to see what his toe was going to do.  It didn't change much after an hour but right now he is still sleeping so we will see what it looks like today.

thsick0026-1.gif sick image by ummhasna_1955
In sick child news...he is now having abdominal pain!  He didn't eat anything all day yesterday...only drank(and that was a chore) so I'm hoping it's hunger pains.  However, if the pain does not go away after eating I will need to take him in again.  Doctor said the spleen can rupture easily when it swollen and his is swollen.
pizza.jpg pizza image by tilt13
He decided that he would eat pizza so that was good.  I know his throat hurts terribly but he has to try to eat SOMETHING. Well, pizza is almost done so I'm going to get off here for now.  I will post a picture of Nikki's toe later today as well. It look horrible! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy.  I am so sorry Stefan seems to be getting sicker.  I hope this turns around soon for him.  I'm thinking of you all.

Anonymous said...

I hope that both your boys feel better soon.  Have a great day.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy!  Hope the toe is okay now.  Still keeping the older one in my prayers!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I finally updated. That must of hurt landing on the toe like that. OUCH Will check after work for toe pics.

Anonymous said...

I will read your entry in a second, but I was trying to reach your niece? Heather jdnbrad. I tried to email her, but says no one by that name. Can you tell her I wanted to be added to her list of private readers? IF she is taking any. She left me a message on in journal, but I couldn't answer her back it would take.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

OMGosh it's not broken? Hope it gets better soon. Who's sick the baby too? Hope he gets better soon. Wow you are having a time.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Try reading my journal now, I think I have you added.